Meet All The Boys | Zayn

You groaned as you woke naturally from your deep sleep.

Looking to your side you saw a peaceful Zayn snoring lightly beside you and smiled.

You pulled the covers over you both and started showering his body with kisses.

Starting by sucking lightly at his neck, down to his exposed chest and abs, stopping right over his manhood.

Zayn moaned as if dreaming of you and you suppressed a giggle.

Slowly you removed his boxers and went for the gold. (XD)

As you placed your mouth onto Zayn Jr, Zayn shot up (from his sleep, not his dick dirty girls) wide-eyed and you couldn't help but burst into laughter at what you'd done.

(Tbh this is me as a girlfriend)

"So that's how you wanna play it huh?" Zayn said huskily, his voice laced with sleep.

"Exactly *lick* How *suck* I *suck* Want to play it." You finished, popping your mouth at the end of his little man.

"You are too much of a tease, you know that?" He asked you darkly.

"I do." You sassed smirking.

"Well then, I'll just have to show you how I deal with teasers." He told you, his eyes darkening as he flipped you under him and attacked your neck with sucks and nibbles.

"Yes Zayn, please do show us how you 'deal with teasers'." You heard Louis' sarcastic voice say.

You gasped and Zayn just groaned collapsing onto the bed next to you and sighing.

(The covers are on you dw)

"Boy if you don't get t'hell outta here." Zayn warned.

"We told the lil pervert not to." Niall shouted from downstairs where you also heard the infamous Harry Styles laugh.

Liam then appeared through the doorway and left just as quickly as he'd arrived, pulling Louis out by the ear.

"My man." Zayn commented on Liam and you just chuckled.

+++

After that you'd gotten up, had a shower and done all the morning shebang, ready to spend the day with One Direction.

- idek if i liked this... but vote anyway lol