Nine

"Katie? Katie!"

"Katie? Katie!"

I jump at the sound of Niall saying my name, quickly turning away from the desk to face him.

"Yes sorry," I nod.

I've been a little out of it this morning. I stayed up until three A.M., drinking and watching Grey's Anatomy, anything to keep myself distracted from my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" He chuckles.

"Yeah, totally," I lie, poorly.

I'm sure it's obvious that I'm a mess today.

Niall narrows his eyes at me. "Okay.." He hums in response. "Well, can you get my client rescheduled? Then you should come sit in the back with us, socialize a bit."

I feel my nerves start to pick up at the thought of sitting back there with Harry. His next appointment isn't for another hour, and being in a confined space with him for that long sounds awful right now.

"Um, okay," I mutter, pursing my lips.

I quickly get Niall's client rescheduled for next month, and take a second to collect myself before going to the back room. Louis, Elijah, and Lucas are tattooing right now, so it's just Niall and Harry in the back.

That's definitely not a big enough buffer between the two of us.

I take a deep breath, groaning before getting off of the stool and slowly walking back. When Niall sees me come through the door he smiles and pulls out the seat next to him. Harry glances at me and rolls his eyes before going back to drawing.

"How was your date with Cassandra last night?" I try to make conversation to hopefully calm my nerves.

"It was cool," he smirks and looks down at his hands on the counter, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "We just went out and had a couple of drinks."

"Where'd you guys go?" I tug lightly at the bottom of my shirt, playing with the hem.

"La Cita, have you been?"

"No," I shake my head. "Where's that?"

"It's on Hill Street. We should go tonight!" He suggests, making me furrow my brows.

"It's Sunday," I question, chuckling. "It's not really a 'go out' kind of night."

"Well you don't work tomorrow do you?" He raises his brows, smirking.

"No, but-"

"Perfect!" He claps his hands together excitedly. "We're all going tonight."

I widen my eyes, feeling my mouth go dry.

All?

"Who's all?" I ask nervously.

Please don't say Harry.