Ten

Niall, Louis and I picked Cass up from her apartment around 9 o'clock

Niall, Louis and I picked Cass up from her apartment around 9 o'clock. The rest of the boys took Harry's car so they can meet us at La Cita.

Harry and I avoided each other as much as we could for the rest of the day, only talking when he asked me to take someone off of his schedule. I've been sick with nerves about going out since this morning. I'm just grateful Cass is coming with us.

"You're going to love this place, Katie." Cass pats my leg excitedly as we pull up to the bar. "It's definitely your vibe."

I force a small smile in response as I open the car door. It's kind of chilly tonight, the breeze sending a shiver down my spine. I can hear the loud music bumping from the club, people filtering in and out of the entrance. It's busier than I thought it would be for a Sunday night.

The lights inside are flashing red and blue when we step inside. Louis points to the bar where Lucas, and Elijah are standing and we make our way over to them. I look around and don't see Harry anywhere.

Maybe he decided not to come? I hope that's the case so I can actually have fun tonight.

"What are you drinking, K?" Niall asks me, the new nickname making my cheeks heat up.

It's sweet, unlike the one Harry gave me.

"Mexican Mule," I respond loudly over the music.

I turn my head and take in my surroundings. A bunch of people are standing to the side, talking and laughing with each other while the middle of the club is full of people dancing. There are a few tables scattered around the perimeter of the bar, most of them occupied with couples and small groups.

When we get our drinks, Louis starts walking towards a large empty table and we all follow him to sit down. When I reach my seat, something catches my eye in the corner of the room by the large speakers.

Harry is standing in front of a girl with long blue hair who is against the wall. His right arm is resting above her head with a devilish smirk on his face. She's biting her lip and blushing as he talks to her.

He looks so cocky, like he knows he has her wrapped around his finger. I hate men like that. He thinks he's better than everyone around him and it shows.

"How are you liking the shop so far, Katie?" Elijah asks from the seat next to me, pulling my eyes away from Harry and the poor girl in front of him.

"I like it," I nod, wincing slightly. "For the most part."

Louis, Elijah, and Lucas all laugh. Cass and Niall are too engrossed in each other to notice.

"Sorry about Harry," Louis sighs. "He can be a bit of an ass sometimes."

I huff, shaking my head and taking a sip of my drink. "That's an understatement," I tease, rolling my eyes. "I think he hates me."

"He hates everyone," Elijah jokes. "Except for Louis."