Eleven

Chapter song:

Curitiba by Circa Survive

-

I look down at the girl with blue hair dancing on me and sigh, continuing to pretend like I'm interested

I look down at the girl with blue hair dancing on me and sigh, continuing to pretend like I'm interested. Normally, this girl wouldn't be anywhere near my type, but I've had a shit day and I'm honestly just trying to go home with someone. I mean, she's not ugly or anything, just.. not for me.

The new girl bumping into me on the dance floor really ruined my mood, so I'm just going to keep using blue-hair as a distraction. It's not like I'll being seeing her again after tonight.

I place my hands on her waist to pull her closer, so she's grinding right on me. She turns to look at me, biting her lip flirtatiously, and I smirk back at her.

Knowing I have a hold over a girl like her is what turns me on; I can get her to do anything I want. All I have to say is that I'm a tattoo artist and they're hooked; the accent doesn't hurt either.

She flips around so we're face-to-face, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing against me. I brush her hair off of her shoulder and lean down to press my lips against her neck, her body shuddering under my touch. When I pull back to ask her if she wants to get out of here, my eyes are distracted by something at the bar.

I see Katie and some guy talking, her smiling like an idiot. I notice him take her drink in his hands as she turns her back and starts walking away, the stupid grin still plastered on her face. He reaches into his pocket and pulls something out, dropping it into her drink.

What the hell?

I blink a couple of times to make sure I didn't just imagine that. It's absolutely sickening when a guy has to drug some random girl to get off. How pathetic do you have to be to take advantage of someone like that? I mean, I'm definitely using this chick that's all over me, but whatever we do tonight will be purely consensual. I couldn't give a fuck less about Katie, it's about the morality of the situation. That's not to say I'm an ethical guy, but I would never sexually assault someone.

A small hand waving in front of my face pulls my attention away from the sight. "Hello?" Blue-hair says with a look of annoyance.

"What?" I furrow my brows, stopping my mindless dancing.

"I asked if you wanted to go to my place," she proposes.

"Oh, erm, yeah sure," I mutter, looking back over at Katie to see her taking a sip out of the copper cup, completely oblivious to what I just witnessed. "Fuck," I growl through gritted teeth.

"What?" The blue-haired girl turns to see what I'm looking at.

"Nothing," I untangle myself from her and start walking towards the two people sitting at the table right next to the dance floor. "I'll be right back."