𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 3 : 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑶𝑴𝑬

Rocky reached downstairs and searched for Rithu. He saw her talking with Mahira in the garden. "Will you please tell me what happened that day??" Mahira asked. Rithu looked at her.

FLASHBACK:

After Mahira and Reena came out of Rithu's room. She closed the doors and grabbed one paper and pen. She wrote a letter for Reena on behalf of Anu. Because she knows that Anu will never care enough about Reena to inform her about her leaving... In that letter she informed that she wants some space so she is leaving for abroad. She will come back after sometime. After completing the letter.

"So you made your decision??" Rocky's mom asked. "Yes Shanti ma!!" Rithu said. "What is that??" She asked. "I promised Rocky that I'll be there for him always... So how can I break that??... And Shanti ma i asked him what if, he has to choose between me and his family... He said he'll choose his family... Which is inclusive of me!!.... Same applies to me right... He is my family!!" She said. "So you want to stay here forever??" Shanti ma asked.

"Yes... But I want one help from you and please don't say no to that!!" Rithu said. "What??" Shanti ma asked. "One last time, I want to meet my mom... I wanna tell her that I am alright and I am going to marry a guy who loves me unconditionally!!" Rithu said. "How is it possible??" Shanti ma asked. "When I can go back... Why can't I just go and come... Just for some time.... Consider this as my wedding gift..... Please" Rithu said. Shanti ma thought for a while. "Fine... But just for 1 hour and if you didn't make it in 1 hour... You should stay there itself!!" She said.

Rithu accepted it and went to her world with the help of her. She took her photo with Rocky to show it to her mom. It was her mom's dream to see Rithu in bridal outfit and find her a perfect groom. Rithu just wanted to show that all her dreams has came true.

Rithu's mom got shocked seeing Rithu in front of her. So in that world, people assumed that Rithu, Mahira, Prathik and Anu met with a accident and died. So seeing her alive gave a shock to her mom. "You are alive??" Her mom asked tears flooded her eyes. Rithu hugged her and tried to explain the whole thing as simple as possible. "What?? So you got into a parallel universe or something??? And KGF hero Rocky is now going to marry you??" She asked. And quickly took the TV remote and played Toofan song in it... "HIM???" She asked. "Yes mom!!" Rithu said.

"I think after that accident you have became mad!!... I mean I know you loved his character... but that doesn't mean that you should dream like this!!" Her mom said. Rithu rolled her eyes. "Mom.. see this!!" She said and gave that photo frame to her. It was Rithu and Rocky's engagement pic. It took her mom few minutes to process the fact that her daughter as really got engaged with a movie character Rocky

"Okay... But still how can you love him??" She asked. "Why not??" Rithu asked. "I understand that he proposed you and you fall in love with him... But he is a criminal... I liked him in a movie... But in real life how can you live with a gangster like him???" Her mom asked. "Mom... I know how is he... He is not like other gangster... He is different and you too know that right... His character is as exact as in the movie!!" Rithu said. "Still..... You know what happened in the climax... Reena died and he too!!" Her mom said. "Trust me... He will never let that happen to me nor I am going to let that happen to him!!... Infact Rocky know this thing... I only told him that... So he will be very careful this time!!" Rithu said.

"He killed people in real life... He is the villian in that story!!" Her mom said. "I know he is the villian... And if you ask me... A hero will kill you to save the world... But a villain will destroy the whole world just to save you!!" Rithu said. "When did you become like this??... You were more Practical girl... But now you are telling me some random quotes that you saw in Google once upon a time... That too for a guy!!" Her mom said. "Exactly mom you know right how I am... And can't you trust me that I am mature enough to make right decisions??.... He loves me without any limits... He can do anything for me... I think even if I ask him to change himself... He'll try his best to change... But I don't want that... He is just perfect... Infact i think i am not that perfect pair for him!!" Rithu said.

Her mom gave her a worried look. "I don't have more time to explain you clearly.... But one thing is... You always wanted a guy for me who would love me and care for me the same way you do.... He is exactly like that mom... He protects me like a father and loves me like a mother... What more I need??" Rithu asked controlling her tears. Her mom understood that they both love eachother madly. "But what if I say you can't marry him and you have to stay here itself??" Her mom asked. Rithu looked her blankly. She herself don't have any answer for that. " You made your mind don't you??" Her mom asked. "Mom... It's not like that!!" Rithu said with hesitation. "I am not a Hitler to tell you this.... You go... Just be safe and take care of yourself!!" Her mom said.

Rithu hugged her mom. "Thank you mom!!... I will miss you and I know Harish (her brother) will take care of you well" She said. Rithu broke the hug and gave that photo to her. "Keep it and whenever you worry about me... Look at this picture and my smile... He is the reason for that and believe me he will always keep me happy like this!!" Rithu said. Rithu captured a pic of her with her mom. "I will take this as a memory!!" She said. Her mom gave her a bangle and saree that she bought for her.

Rithu reached back to KGF. "Got your wedding gift??" Shanti ma asked. "Yes mother-in-law and thank you for everything!!" Rithu said. Shanti ma smiled. "Now I want your blessings!!" Rithu said and hugged her. She hugged back and placed her hands on Rithu's head. "Live happily with my son and give him all the happiness that he deserves!!" She said. Rithu nodded.

PRESENT:
"Wow... So met with your mom and mother-in-law... And got their blessings too!!" Mahira said. Rithu smiled. "I am glad that you choose to stay here... Can't even imagine what Rocky would have done if you left him" Mahira said. "Really... You all think about him... Did anyone thought how I'll be like if I got separated from him??.... He is not the one who is loving me alone... I too love him!!" Rithu said. "Yaar I know but still... You are practical!! And you know to adjust with the situation" Mahira said. "Yeah I am pratical... That doesn't mean I don't have heart... You know how painful it was me to choose between my world and him!!" Rithu said tears came out of her eyes.

Mahira hugged her. "But when you decided that you are going to choose him??" Mahira asked. "When Shanti ma asked me to choose.... She told me to make decision between Rocky and my home... But How can I choose... When he makes me feel home... Infact he is my home!!" Rithu said.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉