𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 28 : 𝑪𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫?? 𝑵𝑶!!!

What day is today??? It's our ROCKING STAR YASH'S BIRTHDAY guys.... And that's the main reason I updated today. How can Iet this day incomplete without my update. Infact I had plans to write a whole chapter only to dedicate him. But my exam became the villain so I couldn't write much🥺🥺🥺 I tried to write as much as I can inbetween my exams.

So Happy Birthday Yash💖 My Hero, My Crush💞

Few of my fav pics of him❤️

The driver puts the break indicating the sudden traffic in their way which didn't had any effect on the girl who just rolled down the window to feel the breezy air in the evening. "Sorry mam, this time usually roads will be like this!!" The driver apologized. "Why are you asking sorry?? As if you are the reason for all this" Rithu shrugged.

California has became a home for Rithu now. She was loving it in every way. The freshness in the air and less pollution is the main reason which was the major missing in KGF. When Nandhini insisted them to stay there itself for at least a week as she didn't got enough time with her sister.

Rithu was confused whether to accept it or not. But Rocky accepted it like there is not a whole KGF waiting for them. Ofcourse he will supervise it from here also still Rithu couldn't understand why he didn't even protested to go back.

Then she understood that he really wants her to resolve her problem with her mother not real tho. And not only that he had his own business reasons to stay there for few more days.

Three days went, Rithu spent time more time with Nandhini and eventually with her mom too but she kept her distance from her. Inbetween Shravan concluded that something happened with Rithu and she forgot him completely that's why she married Rocky.

Meanwhile Rocky was with Farmaan all day to give him more training as he is going to handle the business from here. So Rocky and Rithu only spent less time together.

But today Rithu got herself some free time as Nandhini had lots of tests to do and Shravan asked her to take rest as her health is not also that perfect. So Rithu came to the hotel soon and ofcourse stayed alone as Rocky was with Farmaan. She did already informed Rocky about her return.

She thought of calling her people in KGF so she called them. Fathima ma was the first person she talked with, then kids were the next. Finally Mahira and Reena came into the line. They put the call in speaker so that they both can talk.

"So madam finally remembered us???" Reena asked. Before Rithu could reply Mahira joined the "Taunt Rithu to the core" team... "No Ree she must have dialled wrongly... Why would she remember us no????". Rithu rolled her eyes hearing their taunts.

"And you know Ree, someone told me that they'll take care of me when I get pregnant... Now see where did she left???" Mahira asked in a mocking tone.

"Guys... Will you people stop this???" Rithu asked. "Why not mam after all you are our Queen... We should obey to you!!!" Mahira said. "You know what I am hanging up this call now!!!" Rithu said. "Okay okay don't overreact like your husband!!!" Reena said. "Seriously guys why to bring my innocent hubby inbetween this???" Rithu asked.