𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 34 : 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑴𝑬??

It's been two days since Rocky didn't talked with her. Rithu tried her best to talk to him but he behaved like she doesn't even exist in his room. And now she was with her friends and discussing about Rocky. "I have an idea" Mahira said. "What???" Rithu asked.

"Seduce him" Mahira said. "Wow.... Such a crappy idea" Rithu rolled her eyes. "Dude... It works most of the times" Mahira said. "Experience, huh??" Reena asked. Mahira nodded her head with pride. "That's not healthy Mahi" Rithu said. "Why not???" Mahira asked.

"See Mahi... Ofcourse getting intimate with your partner will be helpful to avoid some problems and misunderstandings. But you should not avoid the things... You should talk and reconcile it" Rithu said. "It's actually a mature thought Rithu" Reena smiled.

Rithu winked at her. "Then what are you going to do???" Mahira asked. "Don't know" Rithu said. Adheera entered their room. "Why there is no preparation yet started???" He asked. "What preparation???" Rithu asked. "What happened to you??? Did you forgot that tomorrow is your mom...i.e, bhabhi's(Suryavardhan's wife) death anniversary!!!" He said.

"So what?? Are they celebrate it???" Mahira whispered in Reena's ears. "Shut up idiot" Reena said through her eyes. The pregnancy hormones of Mahira is just working crazy nowadays.  Even Rithu doesn't understood what kind of preparation he wants and she can't ask him which can make him suspicious about her.

But as guardian angel VM showed up there and Rithu concluded to ask him. Ofcourse he knows everything about their family and KGF. "I'll start the arrangements" Rithu said.

"What preparation VM???" Rithu asked. "Every year, on that day your family will arrange for a Puja remembering Suryavardhan's wife. After that they do Puja, worshipping God also to protect their family" VM said. "They might have worshipped demon either to protect them" Rithu shook her head.

Rocky looked at the palace and couldn't understand what are the doing. "Tomorrow your fake mother-in-law's death anniversary" Mahira said. "Fake??? Rithika???" Rocky got confused. "Arey, she is alive only nah... It's Suryavardhan's wife" Mahira said. "Oh" Rocky nodded his head.

꧁ꕥ☘︎ꕥ꧂

Next day morning Rocky and Rithu woke up and started getting ready for the puja. Fathima ma strictly told Rithu to wear saree and still our girl doesn't know how to wear it. She was standing in front of a mirror thinking what to do. She can go out and ask Fathima ma to help but she was already busy with the arrangements.

Rocky came out just wearing towel and understood her thing. Ofcourse who knows her better than him??? "What saree you picked??" Rocky asked. She showed him the one which was lying in the bed. He took the blouse and in skirt. "Wear it" he said plainly. She looked at him for a while. "What??? You don't wanna get ready???" He asked. "I do" she said.

"Then go" he said. She twisted her lips and wore those things. He was now in his veshti but still without shirt. May be he was doing it intentionally to tease her. She came and stood near him. "Why can't you wear a shirt??" She asked. "You stop looking at me and start concentrating on how to drap it... It will be more useful" he said.

"I prefer to see you... Because my grumpy husband is there to drap saree for me" She said. He rolled his eyes on her and started draping the saree with his expert hands. Focused Rocky was such a treat to watch and Rithu was enjoying every second of it. Her eyes started roaming on his upper body which looked like if someone sculpted it with perfection.

She secretly has arm kinks and Rocky is well known of that. His muscular arms are enough to turn her on. Most of the times Rocky will be having love bites and nail scratches near his biceps whenever they get intimate. And thank god he wears formals to go out otherwise everybody could have saw his marks.