𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 13 : 𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑮

Dhruv fall on the ground and the person he crashed also fall on him. He removed his blindfold and saw the beautiful face in front of him. His heart skipped a beat looking at that face. Rithu and others came there. "OMG.... Reena you okay??" Rithu asked and helped her to stand. "Yeah!!" Reena said. "I think you should check on me, if I am okay or not Ri!!" Dhruv said still crumbling in the floor. "You are looking fine!!" Rithu said.

"Who is this stupid guy roaming here and there blind folded??" Reena asked. "He is Dhruv!!" Rithu said. She glanced him a irritated look and turned to Rithu. "So madam you came back??? And no one cared enough to inform me about your return!!" Reena said. "I am so sorry yaar... I should have told you about this!!" Rithu said.

Reena hugged her. "I am happy that you came back!!" She said. "Where you went all these days?? You know your Rocky just entered my house and started searching for you as if I hidden you in my luggages!!" Reena asked. " You know right Rocky is very protective when it comes to me... And It's a long story... I'll tell you later!!" Rithu said.

"Guys can we continue our game??" Prathik asked. "But Reena arrived nah... I need to be with her!!" Rithu said. "It's okay you continue your game... I'll talk to Mahira about her pregnancy!!" Reena said and winked.

It was Rithu's turn... So she blindfolded herself and started searching for them. Reena and Mahira was sitting in the hallway instructing her to be careful, because there are furnitures which can harm her. Suddenly someone came there. Reena and Mahira tried to say something but that person signalled them to stay quiet. He took Rithu in his hands like she weighed nothing. "Who are you??" Rithu screamed but sensed who it is so stay calm.

He opened the room door and went in. He sat on the bed and made her sit on his lap. She tried to remove her blindfold but he held her hands. "What are you doing Monster... Oh no Butter scotch??" She asked. "So you remember??" He asked. She didn't answered and tried to get out of him.

"Today you need to listen to me!!" He said. "Are you going to start your explanation game??" She asked. He gave her quick peck in her lips. She jerked. "If you interrupt inbetween I'll do this to make you quite!!" He said. She became silent and started listening to him.

Flashback ( When Rocky attacked Adheera) :

"Hey, I seriously wanted to let you go... But my darling asked me to kill each one of you.... So goodbye Adheera, oops you are like my father-in-law, I can't take your name like this!!!" He said putting some pitty expression.

"Before resting in peace remember this..... There is no question of this territory is mine, that territory is yours..... THE WORLD IS MY TERRITORY!!" He said.

"Finish them off" chacha ordered their guards.... Rocky looked at John who was crumbling in the floor... "Except him" he said. Rocky has started moving from the place.

"I don't know if you love her or not..." Adheera said. Rocky stopped walking and turned to him. "But I just warn you to keep her safe and never ever try to harm her!!" Adheera said. Rocky looked at him calmly and gestured his people not to hurt him. "Don't worry... She is in safe hands!!" Rocky said. "Most importantly keep her away from they Guru Pandian... He is the dangerous person.... My only regret is I won't be able to kill you and him with my hands!!" Adheera said.

"Why you wanna kill your friend Guru Pandian??" Rocky asked. "Because of him all these mess have happened... If he didn't backstabbed us... then you wouldn't even entered our KGF!!" He said.

Flashback ends (because our beloved Rithu interrupted this scene).

"Wait... What??? So Adheera knows that Guru Pandian is the traitor???" Rithu asked. "Yes!!" Rocky said shaking his head sternly. He left his hold. Because Rocky knows that she is now interested in this thing and she'll listen to him. So Rithu removed her blindfold. "How??" She asked. "Try to remember the things you have done when Adheera took you with him!!!" Rocky said. She tried hard to remember.