𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 17 : 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑮𝑵𝑨𝑵𝑻??

"Angry with me why???" Rithu asked. "Because you asked our Bhai to make a school for us!!!" The kids whimpered. "Oh I see... But that's for your future babies... Now you don't understand the importance of studies but when you grow up, you'll understand it!!!" Rithu said. "But Rocky Bhai also didn't went to school... Still he succeed in his life nah???" The kids asked.

"Who told you that he didn't went to school??? He used to go to school but inbetween he discontinued... And most importantly not everyone will become like your Rocky Bhai!!!" She said.

They tried to protest... "No more arguments!!!!" Rithu strictly said.

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ❤️ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

Rocky and Rithu did the Bhoomi Pooja as the people in KGF wanted to do with their hands. In that auspicious day Adheera made his entry in KGF as a resident. Still people were scared by his presence but somehow they handled themselves with the trust they have on Rocky.

Well Rithu is still processing the fact that Adheera is her dad and most importantly he is Rocky's Father-in-law. She sat next to Rocky. All the people gathered and ate together. Rithu was admiring Rocky like how down to earth he is.... He is their king still sits in the ground with the people and eating the food they made for him.

Rocky saw his lady love's eyes on him. "Can't get enough of me???" He asked in her ears. "May be... I am just thinking how a guy can be like this???" She asked. "Like what??? Handsome???" He winked. "No...!!" She twisted her lips.

"Then??" He asked. "You have attitude and narcissistic... Still humble and good hearted, cold still hot, kill people ruthlessly and make people live their life without any fear.... You are a mixer of everything!!!" She said. He chuckled. "Finally accepting that I am hot!!!" He said.

"How can you just listen to the word you wanna hear from my lips and ignore all the other things???" She asked shrugging. "By birth I am like that!!!" He said. She shook her head. "I think no one the world will be like you!!!" She said. "Ofcourse darling.... One and only piece!!!" He said.

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ❤️ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

Rocky, Rithu and the most irritating person for Rithu was sitting opposite to eachother. "Again I am warning you to finish that Ramika before she take power in her hands!!!" GuruPandian said. "As I already said I can't harm women or children... It's against my ethics!!" Rocky said. "But before saying goodbye to Ramika... We'll finish you dude!!!" Rithu thought sparing a look at GuruPandian.

GuruPandian shook his head negatively. "Well congrats beta... I heard now you also became a partner of him!!!" He said to Rithu. "Thank you uncle!!" Rithu faked a smile. He nodded and looked somewhat stressed. "What happened uncle?? Is everything fine??" Rithu asked. "Shankar Ingalagi who is a minister in our party is not well... It seems like he is not going to survive a week!!... I thought of bringing his son into this!!!" He said. "Anand Ingalgi??" Rithu asked.

Which grabbed the attention of Rocky. They both looked at eachother and conveyed something through their eyes. "Yeah... He refused because he is interested in journalism!!!" GuruPandian said. "Nepotism???" Rocky asked sarcastically. Rithu chuckled. "What about his daughter???" She asked. Rocky shook his head negatively but Rithu ignored it.

"Pragati??... Do you think she is capable of this???" GuruPandian asked. "Why not?? I personally observed her... She seems to be a brave woman... Even she have idealistic thinking!!!" Rithu said. "Still??" GuruPandian said. "You don't wanna consider her because she is a woman??... Uncle, few minutes before you feared a woman... Did you forgot that??" Rithu asked.

"Okay fine, I'll talk to her!!!" He said. "Actually it may be beneficial to you if you have a strong woman on your side, when you are competing with Ramika!!" Rithu said. GuruPandian nods and looked at Rocky. "If she wants something... She want it in anyway... You can't escape from her!!!" Rocky shrugged. "Learned it from you Mr. Hubby!!" Rithu winked.

Suddenly GuruPandian started shivering and his forehead had beads of sweat. Rocky signalled Rithu to look at his face. They both followed where his eyes went. He was looking at the guy who was talking to VM in the corridor. "Is he alive???" He shocked. "Yes... I left him alive!!" Rocky said. Adheera entered the place. GuruPandian got up his feet and tried hard not to show anything in his face.

"How are you old friend??" Adheera asked. "Good... How come you are here???" GuruPandian asked confused. "Why can't I stay here??" Adheera asked. "I mean... Are you going to stand beside Rocky???" GuruPandian asked. Rithu observed Adheera's facial expression and waited for his answer.

But Rocky has to interrupt it. "Why can't he stay beside me?? Specially when he is my Father-in-law!!!" He said. "Bad timing Rocky!!" Rithu said inside her head. Then Adheera told him the whole story of him being Rithu's dad. Still Rithu didn't get her answer from him.

AFTER TWO DAYS:
Rithu was standing in the balcony when Adheera came there to talk to her. "Everything has changed!!" He said. She turned towards him. She know he is talking about the people and how fearlessly they are facing him. "And it's all because of that Rocky!!!" He said.

"Yes!!!" She said observing every reaction of him. "He is building home for them... And wasting money on these people!!!" He said. She rolled her eyes. Thankfully Adheera didn't noticed that. "How come it's a waste of money??? Those people are working for us... Don't they need a proper place to live and food to eat??" She asked.

"But they lived without all those things... Still they worked for us!!" He said. "No... They didn't worked... They have been forced to work like that... You people didn't even spared pregnant woman from mining... But in Rocky's KGF people are given respect and treated well for their work!!! He didn't forced anyone to work... They all are working for him with their consent!!!" She said.

"You know how to defend him... Don't you!!!" He said. She didn't replied. "Did you saw my sword??" He asked. "The sword which people feared the most!!!" Rithu thought. "Don't know... Why you wanna know???" She asked. "To help Rocky in this field to sustain!!!" He said and went from there. "Rocky doesn't need anyone's help to sustain!!!" Rithu said.

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ❤️ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

Rocky and Rithu were sleeping in the bed. It was 6 am, Rithu felt some discomfort so she was turning from side to side. Which woke up Rocky. "What happened bacha???" He asked yawning. "I am not feeling well!!!" She said. He touched her forehead. "Fever or something???" He asked. "Not fever and all... Just my weird mood swings!!" She said and closed her eyes.

Suddenly she sat up. "I am going to take bath!!!" She said. "This early??" He asked. She shook her head and went to take bath. After sometime she came out. Rocky was still in the bed. She was drying her hair. "Darling what about our honeymoon???" He asked. She smiled brightly. "Where are we going???" She asked excited. "America!!!" He said.

She thought for a while.... "Hey is this about your business???" She asked. He blinked. "I got it... You are planning for the expansion of your business... That's why we are going US!!!" She said. He raised his eyebrow as a sign that he is impressed with her. "But yaar I thought we'll go to Maldives or Switzerland... These two were my destination for honeymoon!!" She pouted.

"Come on... We'll go to all these place surely... For now shall we go to US??" He asked. "Okay fine!!!" She said.

Rocky came home from work. He heard some voices. It was Reena and Mahira. "Yeah she is pregnant!!!" Reena said to Mahira. "Pregnant??? Are they talking about darling???" He thought. "Morning always she felt some discomfort and said mood swing...!!!" He concluded.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉