𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 24 : 3 𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 (𝑷𝑻 1)

DAY 1:

☾︎♫︎ Theme : Ijazat❤️🖤 ♫︎☽︎(or)

☾︎♫︎ Theme : Hawayein💛💙 ♫︎☽︎

Rithu tossed on the bed and put her hand on the other side thinking Rocky will be there but he wasn't. She squeezed her eyes and understood he is not in the room. She got up her feet and went to the restroom. "Are you in Rocky???" She asked. No reply came. So she opened it and found the place was empty.

She wanted to search for him out but her dress was too revealing so she chooses not to. She quickly got freshen up and wore the dress which was there in the couch. She came out of the room. He was not even in the lobby. "Where the hell this Rocky boy went???" She thought.

She came out of the restaurant. A car came and stopped near her. She narrowed her eyes. And finally he came out of it. "You scared me Rocky!!!!" She said. "Why that so??" He asked. "I got confused like where the hell you went????" She said. She then noticed something. "Rocky in casuals???" She asked looking at him awestruck.

Rocky and Rithu's outfit

"Hmm... I wanted some change!!!" He shrugged. "Okay Mr. Hotie... Whats the plan???" She asked. "Get into the car!!!" He said. And then they boarded a flight. Both started their journey there.

"Tell me... Where are we going???" She asked. He placed his finger on her lip. Finally they reached their destination. "What place...??" Before she completes.... "Los Angeles!!!" He said. "Thats amazing!!!" She said like a small kid. "We'll explore this city now!!!!" Rocky said.

"I just wish if Lucifer Morningstar was here in this time period!!!" She said pouting. "What star???" He asked scrunching his nose. "Morningstar!!!" She said.

"Your Crush???" He asked. "Wow... So remember that word???" She asked. "Ofcourse how can I forget that?? After all you had lots and lots of crushes!!!" Rocky said in a mocking tone. "Yup... Did you forgot that you were in that list too??" She asked. "Nope... I felt glad to know that I WAS ONE OF YOUR CRUSHES...." He said shaking his head heavily.

"Aww... Are you jealous???" She asked pinching his nose. "Why would I??? At the end of the day you are mine... Even if you don't accept it!!!" He said. "That's true Mr. Bariya!!!" She patted his arms.