𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 5 : 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑹?

Rithu thought Rocky is just playing with her saying that they are going for Dubai and he planned for a secret honeymoon. But the plane destination made it clear that they are going to Dubai for sure. Rocky booked a hotel room and they slept for that night.

NEXT DAY :
They woke up. Rocky got ready for the meeting. He saw Rithu is still in her short skirt. "Why you didn't got ready??" He asked. "It's your meeting... Why should I get ready??" She asked. "Because you will also be with me in that meeting!!" He said. She parted her lips to say something. "No arguments... Please change your dress and join me!!" He said. "You are irritating me!!" She said. He shrugged. "But Rocky I don't have any formal dress... I only have these short skirts and frocks!!" She said. "You confirmed that we are going for honeymoon... Isn't it??" He asked in a teasing tone. She twisted her lips. He then gave her the gift that he ordered for her.

 He then gave her the gift that he ordered for her

Rocky and Rithu's outfit

"Wow... You know how amazing you are looking??" He asked. "What can I do?? Every outfit suits me well..." She said.

They reached Inayat khaleel's place. It was the same place where Rocky met him for the first time. Rithu was imagining all those scenes like Rocky walking smoothly to get that Kalaashnikov, Offer closes soon!! She said that inside her head. "I missed it!!" She said to him. "Missed what??" He asked. "You came here nah after that Adheera's attack... You know how mass scene is that... When I saw it for the first time... I was screaming like how effortlessly this guy looks hot.... And I remember all those dialogues!!" She said. "If you want I can replay it!!" He said. "Then Inayat Khaleel will get a mini heart attack!!" She said. They both giggled.

Inayat khaleel came there. Rithu and Rocky stood up to greet him. Rocky introduced her to him. "This is Rithi Bariya!!" He said. Inayat khaleel smiled and shook his head. Rithu too smiled. "My life partner and Business partner too!!" Rocky said. Rithu looked at him shocked. He gave her signal to just accept it. "Oh....nice to meet you Mrs. Bariya!!" Inayat said. Rithu nodded with a smile. Then Rocky was explaining about how he is going to take the golds straight from Africa. Rithu understood how much risk it involves. After the meeting they went to the beach.