𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 10 : 𝑰𝑵 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑨𝑹𝑴𝑺

"I know how to handle it, so you stay away from this!!" Rithu said. "Let's see how you are going to handle this!!... But one thing... If he didn't understood what you gonna say... I will kill him there itself!!" He said. "Yeah... kill innocent people and leave deadly snakes alive...." She said. He rolled his eyes. They came out. "Is there any problem??" Dhruv asked. "Yup, you are the problem!!" Rocky said. Rithu gave him an annoyed look.

"See Dhruv..." She said. "What????" Dhruv gave shock reaction. "She didn't even said what is the matter!!" Rocky said. Dhruv looked at Rocky and shifted his eyes on her. "What is wrong with you??? Calling me with my name?? You used to call me D right??", He asked.

"Sorry... D actually I got married and didn't had time to inform you!!" She said. "D?? Why can't she say his name normally??" Rocky asked himself. Rithu thought Dhruv will get hurt instead he laughed. "Wow that's unbelievable.... I mean you never wanted to get married... You always dreamt to live your life freely??" Dhruv asked. "People changes!!! Leave it... You are not upset with me??" She asked. "Why do you care??" Rocky whispered and VM heard it. "Don't say anything now or else you know how is she" VM advised him. "Whatever!!" Rocky said.

"I am not upset... Infact we never wanted to marry each other... It's just that our family wanted!!! So no issues Ri!!" Dhruv said. Rithu found him as a cool guy and she liked him. "This is my husband!!" She said pointing Rocky. Dhruv streched his hand to Rocky, but he didn't. Rithu rolled her eyes. "Never mind... He is like that!!" She said. "When you are leaving??" Rocky asked. "Leaving??? Yaar I had plans to stay here for some days!!" Dhruv said. Rocky tried to oppose but before that. "You can stay here!!!" Rithu said. "That's my girl!!" Dhruv said. "My girl??? I am going to kill him!!" Rocky said. "And then she will hate you for the whole life!!" VM said.

That time Mahira and Prathik came there. VM again explained them who is he. Mahira went to greet him. "Hey Mahi!!" Dhruv said and hugged her. She hugged him back. "Hi Prathik!!" Dhruv said and shook his hands with Prathik. "Did you noticed he is hugging girls and shaking hands with guys?? How hypocritical he can be??" Prathik asked. "Welcome to the D haters club!!" Rocky said to him. "He is so cute!!" Mahira said in Rithu's ears. "Yeah!!" Rithu said glancing Rocky. "Come we'll show you the room!!" Mahira said. "Let's go!!" Dhruv said.

NEXT DAY:
Dhruv noticed that Rithu and Rocky are not talking to eachother properly. So he asked Mahira about it. Dhruv looked like a nice guy still they can't trust him so Mahira told him only few things like she is upset with him because he did something she hates...

"Life is short yaar... Why to fight and stay away from our loved one??" Dhruv asked. "Whatever you say... She'll do what she wants!!" Mahira said. "Shut up guys.... I am not angry with him... I just want him to understand his mistake!!" Rithu said..

"Then talk to him... Make him realise it!!" Dhruv said. "Yaar... You don't know how is he... If I go and talk to him about this thing. He will talk that smoothly and make me believe that whatever he did is a right thing... No one can win against him!!" She replied and went to her room. "I have one plan to resolve this matter between them" Mahira said to Dhruv.

***

Rithu was standing in the balcony. Suddenly someone came from behind and wrapped his hand around her waist. Rithu jerked but in few seconds she became calm knowing who is that. She always love being in his arms, it makes her feel safe. Still She hit him with her elbow. "Ouch!!" Rocky said and stood next to her. "I am sorry for hugging you... Actually I thought it's my wife!!" He said. She blinked. "What?? My wife's heart is always filled with me... But your heart is vacant right??" He asked. "Yeah..." She said looking at the garden.
She saw a particular place and turned towards him to ask something. But before she ask, he started answering her unasked question. "That place had been finalized for the school... In a week the construction will start!!" He said. She smiled. "And hospital??" She asked. "Work in progress... They are asking us to do Bhoomi Pooja for both school and hospital... Because it's a big thing for them and they want us to start it with our hands!!" He said. "When we are going to do that??" She asked. "Whenever you say!!" He said.

NEXT DAY:
Rocky and Rithu didn't meet eachother from the morning. It's not like Rocky was avoiding her. He was busy and went to the mines before she woke up. Whole day went like that. Rithu was missing him. But ofcourse she is not going to tell this to him. She even did dinner still Rocky didn't came home.

She was in her room. "Where is this Rocky boy???" She thought. That time he entered her room abnormally through the door. She turned to see him. "You know how much I missed you??? Why you came here without informing me??" He asked and made his steps towards her. It looked like he is going to hug her. She too was missing him so she smiled and finally she decided to talk to him properly. "I told you stay in front of my eyes right??" He asked. He came near her and suddenly went behind her.

She saw he is taking Shiro in his hands. "What the hell??? Is he talked to him??" Rithu thought. Rocky was laughing silently because he exactly know his lady love's reaction. "Why you took him with you??" He asked. "He is mine so I brought him to my room!!" She said. "Really??? Let's see to whom he belongs to!!" Rocky said and dropped Shiro gently on the ground. Rocky stood opposite to Rithu. "Now in which direction he will go... Will tell who he really wants!!" Rocky said.

"Shiro baby come to this side!!" Rithu said. But Shiro went to the direction where Rocky was standing. "See he wants me!!" Rocky said and again took Shiro in his hands. "This duo is irritating the shit out of me!!" She said. He shrugged and tried to go out of her room. "Anyways you will come back to my room only right... Then why are you even leaving??" She asked. "Who told you that?? Today I am going to sleep in my room" he said and left for his room.

Rithu was on her bed and heard the sound from window. She raised her eyebrows looking at him. He went straight to the couch. "Didn't you said you are going to sleep in your room??" She asked. "I know you will miss me so i came here!!" He said. Rithu gave an annoyed sign and slept.

In the middle of the night it started raining. Rocky woke up because the couch was near the window and the rain sprinkle slightly fall on his face. That time thunder striked and Rithu woke up with that sudden sound and shivered. "Don't panic it's just raining darling!!" He said. She nodded. Again one thunder striked. It sounded more loud then the previous one. Rocky looked at her thinking she'll be scared. But this time she was calm and collected.

"I thought you'll be scared again!!" He said. "Why??" She asked yawning. "Usually girls get scared of these things right!!" He said. "You and your stereotypes dude... The first one was sudden so I jerked... But now I know it's going to be like that then why to fear??" She asked and turned to the other side. In few minutes she slept again. But Rocky didn't slept. The wind changed its side so the rain sprinkles started to fall at her face. Rocky got up and stood between her and the wind. He quickly closed it and saw his sleeping beauty.

He remembered his mom. She used to stand in between him and the rain. Because their house wasn't good enough to prevent from leakages and all. Rithu always reminds him of his mom. Yeah it's true that no one can replace the place of mother in anyone's life. Specially for Rocky his mother will always remains first. Nor Rithu wanted to replace that special place.

Still he found similarities between them. Whenever his mom finds him doing something wrong she used to beat him and stops talking to him. Rithu did the same... She felt keeping Adheera is a mistake and slapped him for that... Still she is angry with him. She and his mom always wanted one thing... his well being.

He went near her and sat on the floor. He kept his finger in her hand. Like babies closes their hands when someone keep their finger in them. She too did the same. "Bacha!!!" He smiled. After few minutes he tried to get his finger from her hand. But she held it tightly. Rocky didn't wanted to wake her up... So he tried gently and failed miserably.

Rocky felt sleepy. So he slept in that position itself. It was 5 am when Rithu woke up and saw in the ground. She know if he'll sleep like this he will get back pain. She shook his shoulder to wake him up. He didn't even reacted. "Mr. Kumbhakarna wake up!!!" She screamed and shook him again. After struggling for minutes he woke up. "What??" He asked still in half sleep. She stretched her hand in front of him to hold it. He understood what she want. He held it and rolled up in the bed.

She gave him the bedsheet and turned to the other side to sleep. He pulled her from behind and wrapped his hands around her waist. "What the hell man??'" she asked. He acted like he fall asleep. She rolled her eyes and slept in his arms.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉