𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 7 : 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑯𝑬𝑹

Rocky was thinking all the possibilities and places she can go. After confirming that Rithu wasn't in Reena's house, he asked his people to search the whole Bangalore. But they didn't found her. The whole day went, still not a single news of her reached him. "Rocky you just take rest... We'll try to find her tomorrow!!" Prathik said. "Rest??? Are you serious... I don't even know where is she... How can I take rest???" He shouted. "She is not a kid... She know how to take care of herself..." Prathik said. That time one of his men came there. "Bhai it's seems like she is not in Bangalore!!" He said. Rocky didn't cared about his statement and went out to find her by himself.

He didn't found her. Next day he went to Bombay. Because Rithu only know Bangalore and KGF... And Bombay, she was there 2, 3 times... So may be she can go there he thought. Rocky and his people searched the whole Bombay, not leaving a single street or hotel. Still they couldn't find her. Even Rocky went to Srishti's house.... Yeah he knows that they both didn't had the healthy relationship still he thought she can go there.

Three days went like that. Rocky went to her birthplace too. She once told him about her birth place and her favourite spots there... Again it was a failure. All negative thoughts filled Rocky's mind. "May be she went back to her world??" He questioned himself. "No... She only had one chance to go back and she refused that too... So it's not possible!!" He convinced his own self. There was some problem in KGF so he have to go back there. Still he asked his people to search everywhere.

Rocky couldn't concentrate on anything else properly... It was breaking him mentally that how she can do this to him... Whatever he did was for her happiness only... Why she didn't understood that??? Where the hell she went?? All these questions came into his head again and again.

 Why she didn't understood that??? Where the hell she went?? All these questions came into his head again and again

He showed all those aggression to the people around him

He showed all those aggression to the people around him. He didn't eat or slept properly... He was punishing his own self. No one dared to talk to him or even stand in front of him. Because he has totally became a monster.

"He wasn't like this before

"He wasn't like this before... I know him from childhood... Yeah he was ruthless but now... He as just behaving like a real monster... I don't know when he is going to stop behaving like this!!" Chacha said. "He is just broken... He wants her back... She is the one who can control him now... Just imagine they got married one week before and now he is alone, searching for her... I just wish she come back soon!!" Mahira said.

Rocky went to his room. Shiro was roaming there. (Oops I forgot to tell you guys that after Rithu gone missing... Rocky is the one who is taking care of Shiro properly). He took Shiro in his hands. "Are you missing her??" Rocky asked. Shiro looked at him sadly or Rocky assumed that Shiro is also sad. "She is angry with me so she left me... What about you?? Why she didn't took you with her??" He asked. Shiro barked slowly. Rocky shook his head.

Rocky was in their bed, turning side to side. Craving every minute to see her face and her beautiful smile. It's been four days she gone missing. Her smiling face was coming in front of his eyes. Her sweet voice calling him Rocky, Rocky, Rocky was ringing in his ears."Darling please come back...." He said.

Suddenly he sat on the bed. He rushed out of the house and asked his helicopter pilot to take him to a place. He reached his destination. That place had only few hotels. Rocky went to one by one. After went to 3 hotels. He finally went inside the 4th one. "Rithi bariya??" He asked the receptionist. "Yes, She is here.. what do you want sir??" She asked. "Room no??" He asked. "Sir we can't tell you that!!" She said. The man came with Rocky took the gun out of his pocket as the answer. She shivered... "Room no.8 sir!!" She said trembling. Without wasting anytime Rocky ran to that room. It was midnight.

He knocked the door. After few seconds Rithu opened the door. She blinked looking at him. He entered into the room. She thought he will yell at her but he hugged her. But she didn't hugged him back. Then Rocky went packing her things. "I am not coming with you!!!" She said. "I didn't asked you!!" He said. He gave that luggages to his driver. "Let's go!!" He said. "I said No..." She said. He held her hand. "You can't force me!!" She screamed. He dragged her out of the room and reached the car. "What the hell???... Leave me..." She shouted. He acted like he didn't even heard her voice.

Then they sat in the car. Rocky asked the driver to start the car... Still holding her hand tightly. She was struggling to get out of his hold. "Can't you stay quite... There is no point of you struggling!!" He said expressionless. "I hate you!!" She screamed. "I don't care if you hate me or love me... All I care for is to keep you in front of my eyes" He said sternly. It hurted her how easily he said that. She pushed him and turned to the window to avoid him.

They reached KGF. There journey was filled with silence. She entered the house and went to the direction were her previous room which she used before marriage. "Why are you going there??... Our room isn't that side!!" Rocky said. She lost it and went near him. She gave him a tight slap. That slap was not only for hurting her with words... It was for keeping Adheera alive and lying to her, saying that Adheera is her family and how he brought her here without her permission.

She held his collar. If it was some other person then Rocky would have killed that person before even rising that damn hand. But it was her who is doing it without any fear. "What do you think about yourself??? You just do whatever you want and we need to accept it, inspite of our wish???" She asked. He stayed quiet. "You said nah that you don't care if I hate you... Then listen to me Mr. Raja Krishnappa Bariya... I hate you and I mean it you monster....." She said and ran to her room.

Rocky gave a defeated sign. "Where did you find her??" Fathima ma asked. "Bariya!!... My birthplace... I told her about it and suddenly I thought she knows everything about that place, so I went to search for her there!!" He replied. "But why she choosed that place??" She asked. "Because she knows about me and the places I can search... Bariya would have been a safer option for her" he said. "Thank god she is okay.... Well Rocky she is just angry with you, so whatever she said she didn't really mean it!!" She said. "I know Fathima ma... My bacha can never hate me!!" Rocky said.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉