𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 32 : 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑻𝑶 𝑲𝑮𝑭

"Oh god, is this KGF??" Nandhini asked looking through the window. "Yeah" Rithu said. "I must say it looks deadly!!" Nandhini said. "Then you should have seen it before Rocky took over it, I am sure you have got heart attack!!!" Rithu shrugged. "Thank god I didn't came here before that!!!" Nandhini sighed looking at Rocky who sat opposite to her.

"You people had a dispute, I am right???" Nandhini asked. Rocky tilted his head towards Rithu, but she looked straight at Nandhini. "How come you are so sure??" Rocky asked. "I can see that, something is off about you both... Sis didn't even turned to your side from the time we boarded the flight and even now in a chopper. You both didn't talked to eachother!!!" Nandhini said.

"There is nothing like that!!!" Rithu rolled her eyes. "Seriously?? The love birds who romances every minute, is avoiding eachother.... And you think I can unseen that???" Nandhini raised her eyes. "Romancing every minute?? It's not like we used to do PDA everywhere!!!" Rithu rolled her eyes. "Still, talking through the eyes... I noticed that!!" Nandhini winked.

Rocky and Rithu both stayed silent for this and started avoiding Nandhini's eye contact. "But it's actually good to have a fight!!!" Nandhini said. "What???" Both Rocky and Rithu asked in monotone. "Ofcourse, arguments, fights, disputes are actually healthy for some extent in a relationship. Because when a couple fights with eachother and when they resolve it... The intimacy between them increases more!!!!" Nandhini said.

"Thank you grandma for your precious words!!!" Rithu taunted her. "Yaar, but I can increase the intimacy without fighting!!!" Rocky shrugged. Finally Rithu glared him and thought "Shameless human!!". Nandhini chuckled and suddenly her expressions changed into sadness. "For fighting you need to have a lengthy conversation right... But in my relationship, we don't even have a proper conversation!!!" She looked down.

Rithu also become sad knowing the fact that the love Shravan have for her is the main reason why he avoids Nandhini. "I don't even know why he becomes very busy only when it comes to have a conversation with me!!!" Nandhini said. "You should broke up with him!!!" Rocky said. "Jiju???" Nandhini's eyes widened in shock.

"He is right.... What's the point of having a relationship with a person who pretends to be busy when it comes to you?? It's actually toxic!!!Why not he wants to take your relationship to the next level??" Rithu asked . After this, the trio kept silence and finally landed on KGF.

Shravan, Rithika and granny came in the other chopper following Rocky, Rithu and Nandhini. "This looks like a palace!!!" Shravan gulped witnessing the biggest building in front of him. "It is" Rithu said. They all started moving in but before that a gang surrounded Rithu.

"Bhabhi" They all screamed together. "My babies!!!" Rithu smiled and kneeled down to hug them. "What took you so much time to come back??" One of the kids asked. "Some family dramas!!!" Rithu whispered in their ears. "We missed you bhabhi" the other kid said. "I too missed you my jaans" Rithu kissed that kid's forehead.

"Nobody missed me, i guess" Rocky started being dramatic af. "Arey Rocky Bhai, we missed you too... But missed bhabhi more!!!" The kids said in unison. "Yeah yeah, then when she tortures you to study don't come to me!!!" Rocky throw his hands in the air. The kids looked traumatized. "Tomorrow you people need to tell me what you improved these days!!!" Rithu said.

"Bhai" the kids blinked. "As dramatic as your Bhai!!!" Rithu rolled her eyes. Rocky turned towards others. "We'll get inside the house, she will be busy having a brief reunion with her people!!!" Rocky said. So they all started moving in. That time VM also came there and Rocky went near him.

"There were some minor problems in the mines, but now everything is under control!!!" VM informed Rocky. Rocky nodded to him. Rithika stepped back seeing Vanaram there. "Who is he??" Shravan asked her in sign language. She answered him "Vanaram". As she already told him the whole story it was easy for him to find the characters.