𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 14 : 𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑰 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑫𝑯𝑬𝑬𝑹𝑨

Rithu was sitting in the bed and on the other corner of the bed Rocky was observing her anklets which he gifted. "It looks so good!!" He said. "I know!!" Rithu said yawning. She placed her feet on his chest and pushed him. He held her leg and pulled her closer. "Hey what is this??" He asked looking at her right knee. "It's symbol of my bravery!!" She said. "What??" He shocked. "Just kidding... When I was in my 7th grade... Me and my friend returning home from school... We were playing and I fall on the road... Thats where I got this mark!!" She said.

"Is that friend is Anu??" He asked. "How do you know??" She asked. "She is biggest bad vibration in your life so i guessed!!" He said. Rithu chuckled. "And how irresponsible you can be?? What if something serious happens??" He asked. "I was a kid dude... And if I start counting the marks in your body... Then it will take one month to complete I guess!!" She said. "Are you sure you wanna waste your time counting it?? I think we have more interesting things to do!!" He winked.

In a second she was in his embrace. He started marking her as his. Giving him hickeys in his neck, chest, arms, etc.... They were laying next to eachother.

He was playing with her hair which is his favourite job. And she was playing with his beard. Someone knocked their room door to disturb them. "Oh no where is my clothes???" She jerked. "Calm down darling we'll find it!!" Rocky said. Her clothes were thrown to the couch. She looked at him shocked. "I don't remember when I did that... You know nah how much I missed you!!" He shrugged.

In few minutes they changed their dresses and opened the door. "I think you forgot that we were playing..." Prathik said. Rithu tried to say something but Rocky initiated the reply. "We were also playing actually!!!". Prathik and others gave a shock reaction. "Arey... Looking at me like you are the innocent creature in the world???... Didn't you do all those things?? that's why a mini Prathik is playing in her womb!!" Rocky said to Prathik.

Mahira closed her mouth in shock hearing what he just said. Rocky continued... "Atleast you are planning for one baby... But we have 30 babies plan... Try to understand our situation!!" Rocky shrugged. Reena's head started spinning hearing the numbers he just mentioned. Rithu started hitting her head in the wall. "Is he wanna kill you or what??" Reena asked. "I guess so!!" Rithu replied giving a defeated look.

"Just imagine nah bacha.... 30 mini Rockys and Rithis roaming here and there in our home!!... How good it will feel... It will be like a living heaven for us!!!" Rocky asked looking at the celling. May be he was imagining the thing. "It will be like a kid's school Rocky!!" Rithu said. "And Rithu will be in heaven if you plan like this!!" Reena said. "You shut up Ms Reena Desai!!!" Rocky said.

***

Rithu got ready and reached in front of place which she never wanted to see again in her life. She let out huge breath. "Adheera.... This name is enough to make people tremble and weak on their knees!!!.... And today I am going to meet him again all alone... Yeah Rocky told me he will come with me but I refused... Because I know this guy is dangerous still I never personal felt like that when I was with him once upon a time!!!" Rithu said to herself.

Still Rocky sent VM with her. She asked him to stay out of the place. But she can't deny the fact of him being cruel... So a part of her was scared... Specially she know Rocky has told him that she wanted to kill him. "Baby don't show our fear to him... Be bold af... You are Rocky's and KGF's queen and more than that you are the savage girl Rithi!!!" Rithu gave her own self some motivation before meeting that beast.

Rithu's payal sound was heard by Adheera and he got up from his place. "Finally you came??" He asked. Rithu put her expression as calm as she can. "When did you started wearing these jewels and all??" He asked. She blinked and understood that even the Rithi they are talking about is also like her... "Tom boy". But after marriage Rithu started wearing traditional dress not heavy but simple. "Did he compelled you to wear these??" He asked.

She could see he is genuinely cares for her likes and dislikes. "It's not like that... Rocky never compelled me... I liked it so I am wearing!!" She said. "Yeah... Rocky!!" Adheera said. Rithu sensed pure hate in his voice. "God I don't know where it's going to end!!" Rithu thought. She opened the prison lock and went inside it to talk to him properly.

Her eyes quickly saw near his chest to see if he is having that piece which struck in his skin after that destruction Rocky has done to him. In the movie when doctor was treating his injuries he ordered him not to take that out... So that it will remind him of his revenge every time it gives him pain. But for her surprise it's wasn't there.

"That Rocky told me that you asked him to kill me... I still don't believe in that!!" Adheera said. "I did!!" She said looking at his eyes straight. "He must be a Magician... Who possessed you well!!" He said. She smiled and cleared her throat to talk. "It's not about his possession... May be it's about our blood!!" She said. She know she is not their family or blood... Still she has to play like that she concluded.

"Our blood?? How come??" He asked. "When Garuda bro started rulling... Didn't you wanted to kill him and capture your KGF??" She asked. "May be... Because I have more experience in this thing and your bro came inbetween that... My brother (Suryavardhan) said I don't know how to rule this place... As if their son knows... Still I stood beside him... But that GuruPandian betrayed us!!" He said. "But my dad was right, isn't it??" She asked.

"Oh really??" He asked. "Yeah... Because GuruPandian played you well and you never found out about him... It was me who told you that!!" She said. "Garuda is also like me... He also never got to know about GuruPandian!!" He said. Rithu shook her head. "Garuda has been attacked first... Which technically tells that you are the one who did that... If you used your brain to find out who have done that... Then you would have easily found out that it's GuruPandian..." She said.

Adheera let out a huge breath. "Fine... Let's leave this... So you have a doubt right why I asked him to kill you??... Well the people who kill their family for their greediness can go to any extent... What if Rocky left you alive and you try to kill him??" She asked. Before he replies she continued... "And it's like I care for Rocky or him being alive... I just thought what if he marries me and then you kill me for taking your revenge??" She asked. Tears came out of her eyes because she said, she doesn't care about Rocky's life... Which was a utter lie.

And Adheera thought she is feeling guilty for asking Rocky to kill him. "Don't cry kiddo... It's not your fault... Whatever you saw in our family. You may have assumed like that!!" He said and came near her. She wiped her tears quickly. "I understand you are obsessed with that guy and that too is not your fault!!" He said. "Obsession??? Are you serious dude!!! I love him to the core god damnit!!" She screamed inside her.

"But you never ever think that I'll kill you for my revenge!!" He said. His eyes spoke some truth in that. She nodded. "I can never let any thing harm you... Because...." He said. "Because I am your brother's daughter and your favourite kid!!" She said. "No..." He said. She looked at him confused.

After few minutes she came out of that place running. "Where is Rocky???" She asked VM who was waiting for her there. "He will be in the mines" he said. "I need to see him!!" She said and again started running towards the mines. "But atleast tell me what happened???" VM asked and tried to run behind her but he is having limp so he couldn't run.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉

Author note:

I easily gets demotivated with the things and now I can see the votes and views are reducing... I don't know why??? So I am taking a break from this story for a while until I get back my motivation.... And to my constant readers don't worry I am not leaving the story... I'll come back when I feel good.... love you all❤️

And feel free to give me your suggestion💯🙂