𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 6 : 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑬?? 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑹!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Actually I have changed the storyline slightly and i already mentioned that in the last chapter of ALL I WANT IS YOU. So don't get confused with this chapter. And i changed it so that story will be interesting that's it and it won't affect the storyline in any way. Hope you enjoy it😉

Chacha and VM took Rithu to a place which she never went to. But she remembered that place was the same prison where Rocky kept VM after he took over KGF. "Why are we here??" She asked because she was getting some bad vibes from that place. "You'll get to know soon!!" Chacha said. Both VM and chacha stopped behind her. She heard some noise from that prison. Rithu gulped, still she went near it to see who it is. She saw one shadow coming forward to her. It looked like a horror movie for her. Finally she saw the face of that person. Shiver went through her spine. She got panic attack and in few minutes she collapsed in the floor. "Rithu!!!" Three male voices came at the same time.

Rithu opened her eyes hoping whatever she saw was just a dream. She was in her room. Everyone surrounded her. "If Rocky gets to know this he will kill all of us!!" Prathik said. Her head was still spinning. She looked at VM. His expressions confirmed that whatever she saw was real. She asked for water and drank it if she was thirsty for her whole life. "Is he alive??" She asked finally getting her voice back and to confirm it again. Chacha gave a defeated sign. "What the hell is happening here??... Rocky told me that he killed him... Then how is he alive... That too he is in KGF???" She asked.

"Rocky ordered us to kill him and his people.... Then suddenly he stopped us to kill him. But none of his men are alive!!" Chacha said. "And it was my surprise??" She asked. Chacha and VM nodded. "Leave me alone!!" She said. "But yaar!!" Mahira said. "Please...." Rithu screamed. They left her alone. She sat in their bed for a while... Lost in her thoughts. Then after few minutes she took the receiver and called Rocky. The receptionist connected the call. "Hello!!" Rocky said. "You lied to me!!" She said. "Darling... What lie??" He asked. She let out a huge breath. "ADHEERA IS ALIVE!!!!" She said. Silence filled the space. "Answer me!!" She said. "Yes darling... But let me explain!!" He said.

"Why the fuck you did this???.... Didn't i asked you to kill him??? And after that I asked you if you killed him or not... What did you said?? I killed him!!!" She rasped. "Bacha just give me time to explain you!!" He said. "You betrayed me Rocky!!" She said. "What the hell you are talking??" He asked. "I trusted you... I thought you'll never lie to me... But you did this to me??" She asked her voice was breaking and he clearly understood she is crying.... "Bacha please don't cry... You are just taking it wrongly... I'll come and tell you everything!!" He said.

She disconnected the call. He tried to reach her but he couldn't. Chacha came to her room. "I am sorry beta... I didn't wanted to hurt you... But i can't hide it anymore that's why I told you!!" He said. "Why are you asking sorry chacha?? It's him who need to do this!!" She said. "Beta he did this for you... He wanted a family for you... And Adheera... How much that guy is cruel but he loves you as his daughter... So Rocky didn't wanted to snatch it from you!!" He said and left her room. It irritated her the most. Like how Rocky can think that Adheera is her family.

Rocky came home. Everyone looked at him scared. "Where is my darling??" He asked. No one replied. He gritted his teeth and rushed to their room. Rithu wasn't there. He searched for her whole house but she was nowhere. "WHERE IS SHE???" he shouted. "She left the house" Prathik said. "What???" Rocky asked holding his shirt collar. Mahira pushed Rocky back. "What is wrong with you??" She asked. He gave her a death glare. "How careless you all can be??" He rasped. "You know how is her anger... She just threatened everyone that if we stop her she will hurt her own self... What do you expect us to do??" Mahira asked.

Rocky thought about the place she can go. He started walking out of the house. Chacha came there. "You are the one who told her this... Aren't you Chacha??" Rocky asked. "Yes... How many days you'll hide it from her??" He asked. "I don't know... But atleast you would have waited until I come back!!" Rocky said. "Then also her reaction will be as same as this!!" He replied. "I know how to handle her..." He said and turned to see the others. "If anything happens to her... I don't know what I'll do... But all of you... Just get ready for the consequences!!" Rocky declared his clear warning and walked out. "Go with him... I am scared what if he harm anyone!!" Mahira said to Prathik.

Rocky and Prathik reached Desai mansion. Rocky was knocking the entrance door as if he is going to break it. Reena opened the door. "What the hell are you doing here??" She asked. He didn't thought of giving her a answer and walked inside the house as it was his own house. Then he went upstairs to find Rithu. Reena shook her head. Prathik came in. "What is he doing??" She asked. "Is Rithu here??" Prathik asked. "Why she'll be here??" Reena asked. Prathik explained her the whole mess.

"Oh god... But she is not here!!" Reena said. That time Rocky came downstairs. "Look Rocky I seriously don't know where is she... So don't waste your time here and search for her as soon as possible!!" Reena said giving a worried look. Rocky suddenly remembered what Rithu said when he avoided her. If he do anything like this again she won't come to Reena's house... She'll just go to a place where Rocky can't find her.

"Did she really went anywhere like that???" He thought.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉