𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 35 : 𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻

Rocky was in his study room, thinking about something deeply. Three figures were standing in front of the study room. "Go for it Chacha" Rithu whispered. "I don't think I can do this" Chacha said. "Why not???" Dhruv asked. "I never lied to him ever" Chacha said. "Oh god Chacha, it's okay... You just have to be perfect then Rocky won't get suspicious about you!!!" Rithu said.

"But What if he finds it beta???" Chacha asked. "Arey why are you so scared of him??? He is your son right... He won't harm you even if he finds out you are lying... So you take a deep breath, tell him everything and leave the room... That's it" Rithu gave him a assurance smile.

"Still....." Chacha streched the sentence. "Chacha you know nah how much this is important to me??? I told you everything right???" Rithu whimpered.

FEW HOURS BACK :
Rithu as usual called her gang to the garden... Reena, Mahira, Prathik and Dhruv. But there was new additions in the gang today, Chacha and VM. "Why are we sitting here???" VM asked. "Even I want to ask the same question" Dhruv yawned. "You people know what is today???" Rithu asked and shifted her eyes on Mahira and Prathik.

"What??" Prathik asked and in few seconds Mahira replied... "OMG, one year before the same day we came to this world". "World???" Reena widened her eyes. "She is trying to say that... We were in US for a long period nah, so India felt like a new world" Rithu said and narrowed her eyes on Mahira. "Am I right mahi??". "Yeah" Mahira gulped.

"So what???" Dhruv asked. "And tomorrow.... Me and Rocky met for the first time... Can you believe it's been one year since I know him" Rithu blushed. "Oh" Dhruv said. "You met him in Bombay???" Chacha asked. "Yes Chacha, me and Prathik were in the Bombay streets when I saw Rocky" Rithu said.

"Ofcourse... You people just forgot me and went there" Mahira complained. "What??? We called you but you were busy meeting your father Andrews" Rithu said. Mahira twisted her lips. "Hey I guess, it all happened because of you leaving me alone there Prathik" Rithu said. "Why did you left her alone there Prathik???" VM asked. "He went to follow some random girl and as a result me and Rocky met" Rithu said. "Who is that bloody girl you went to meet Prathik???" mahira pinched his arms. 

"Leave nah baby, I was single that time... but now you know right how loyal I am to you???" Prathik asked and pleaded Rithu through his eyes not to mention anything about him. Because after pregnancy she became dangerous and capable of killing anyone if they irritate her. Rithu rolled her eyes. "What's going on guys???" Nandhini asked and joined them with Adheera. 

"Rithu is telling us about her first meeting with Rocky!!!" Dhruv said. "Really??? I too wanna know sis" Nandhini said. Adheera ofcourse didn't looked interested in this still he sat with them for Nandhini and Rithu. Rithu cleared her throat and started telling what happened on their first meeting.

"Yaar.... I seriously hate that Shetty" Dhruv groaned inbetween the story. "Ask me how much I hate him. I just wanted to kill him on the spot. But I know Rocky will kill him anyway... So" Rithu shrugged. "How come you are so sure that he will kill him sis???" Nandhini asked. "The way he talked, anybody would have planned that... And ofcourse Rocky looked like a Don tho" Rithu said.

"Then what happened???" Dhruv asked. "Andrew came there to meet Rocky'' Rithu said and her eyes went on Adheera. He was also involved in that plan to kill Garuda with someone like Rocky right, she thought. "Then everybody started leaving so I too wanted to leave that place, but my dress got stuck on the cycle near me... I was busy taking it out from that wheel. And when I finally took it out and looked at Rocky, his eyes were also on me" Rithu said.

"Ohoo.... I bet, love first sight" Nandhini said excitedly. "Kind of... He just moved towards me and I got froze on my place. He stood near me and pulled me to his side" she said. "What??? But Rocky never behaves like that with any girl" Chacha supported his son. "Even I thought the same" Rithu said.