𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 9: 𝑭𝑰𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬??

Rithu was in her bed wide awake. She know today also Rocky will sneak into her room. As she guessed Rocky came in through window. She looked at him. "You didn't slept??" He asked. She quickly turned to the other side. He rolled his eyes and went to sleep in the couch. She know that the couch will not be comfortable for him.

"You don't need to sleep on the couch!!" She said. "Are you going to give me a place in the bed??" He asked. "You go to your room and sleep in your bed!!" She said. "Well thats not my room, it's our room!!" He said. "I don't think so!!" She said. "When will you stop this??" He asked somewhat irritated.

"When you stop doing your stupidity!!" She replied. "Why you always misunderstands me??" He asked. "Wow... So I am the one misunderstanding... Whatever you do is right, isn't it???" She asked. "This girl!!!!" He said and closed his eyes to sleep.

NEXT DAY:
Rithu was having headache so Fathima ma was massage her head with oil. "How are you feeling now beta??" She asked. "Heaven!!" She said closing her eyes. Rocky came there. Fathima ma tried to say something but he signalled her not to. Fathima ma understood the assignment.

"Did you talked to him??" She asked Rithu. "Hmm... Yes!!" Rithu replied with doubt. "And it's more like an argument isn't it??" Fathima ma asked. A smile escaped her lips. "Beta how many days you are going to avoid him like this??" She asked. "Until he realise that he has done a mistake... Nope actually it's grave mistake of his life!!" Rithu replied. Now Rocky gestured Fathima ma to leave her hair and he continued massaging her head gently not to make her understand that he is doing it.

"Why you think that he did a mistake?? May be it's not a like that!!!" Fathima ma said. "Really?? Okay fine... Let's leave the point of view of mine... Just tell me you or the people in KGF can really forgot the inhuman things that Adheera did ???" Rithu asked. Silence filled the room. Rithu continued... "He is a epitome of cruelty... People starts to shiver just by hearing his name!!!... he has to think about them too right... I know he kept him alive for me, but what about the people who trust him??".

"Yeah... You are right... We can never forget or forgive whatever Adheera had done to us... But if Rocky took this step then definitely he knows how to handle this when it backfires!!" Fathima ma said. "I know, he will never leave his people in that kind of situations... But if he would killed Adheera that time itself then it would be win-win situation... But now it's became do or die!!! Rithu said.

"All your points are right... But give him a chance to explain him beta!!" Fathima ma said. "Well that depends on my mood!!" Rithu said shrugging. The massage was so good that Rithu fall asleep there itself. Then Rocky took her to the bed and left for the mines.

THAT EVENING:
Rithu came out of her room and saw everyone sitting together and talking. She wanted to join but then saw that only the place next to Rocky was empty. She brushed the thought of joining them. "Why are you standing there beta?? Come and join us!!" Chacha said. "No Chacha I'll stand here!!" She said. "Arey just come and sit!!" He said. "It's going to be like Googly!!!" She assumed.

Rithu doesn't had any other choices so she went and sat in that empty place. "How come you are sitting next to me??" He asked. She exactly know where it's going. "Chair was vacant, so I sat... Is there any problem??" She asked. Before he say something she started. "Like my heart which is vacant for past 5 days!!" She said. "Sorry???" He jerked. "Don't be, don't be..... Actually the guy who was there nah, now made his way out... Thats why it's empty!!" She said biting her inside cheeks hard not to laugh. (Googly reference in reverse 😝)

He know she is playing with him. "Ohhh... Still I think I can make application for that place..." He said. "It's temporarily closed sir... So no use!!" She said. "I have my ways to get back my place... You know me right... Whatever is mine I'll get it back by hook or by crook!!!" He said seductively in her ears. She shivered hearing his freaking deep voice and understood she can't even act near him. She got up her feet. "I'll be in my room!!" She said and rushed to her room.

Rocky came to Rithu's room. "What do you want??" She asked. "It's been while I heard you saying my name!!" He said and came near her. She tried to turn her face but he held her tightly. "Listen to me!!" He said. "Yeah I am hearing!!" She said uninterested. He hugged her. A part of her wanted to hug him and tell him how much she is missing him. But the other part said her not to... He has to realise that he can't take this kind of decisions alone... So she stayed still and didn't hugged him back.

"This much you started hating me??" He asked. She avoided eye contact with him so that she won't express anything to him. "So what have you decided??" He asked. "What is there to decide??" She asked. "You are not forgiving me nor letting me explain my point of view... Then what do you really want??" He asked in a serious tone.

"What will you explain???? That you kept him alive for giving me at least a family member???... Like really... That's the fucking thing that irritates the shit out of me... You exactly know that he is not my real family... So please stop your explaining game and give me some space!!" She said.

"Space?? Fine... I won't disturb you in anyway from now... You stay quiet how many days you want... I won't ask you anything!!" He said and turned to walk out of the room. Rithu exactly know how much space this guy can give. Even in movie both him and Reena got married in 1981 only because neither Reena would have expressed her feeling nor he asked her to. She held his hand and stopped him. He looked at her. Now she was looking at the ground confused what to do and holding his shirt with her fingers in nervousness.

He cupped her face. "Bacha... I am...." Before he completes again Radha came there shivering because she know he will be irritated to see her there. He gave her a annoyed look. "What do you really want??" He asked. "Actually Bhai... One guy as came and want to meet Rithi didi!!" She said. Rocky and Rithu looked at each other. "A guy??" Both asked in monotone. She nodded.

Rithu came downstairs and Rocky followed her from distance. A handsome cute guy was there. "Thats My girl Ri!!" He said pointing Rithu. She blinked. "Yaar I missed you so much!!!" He said and tried to hug her but she jerked back. Rocky gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

VM came there and saw him

VM came there and saw him. "Dhruv??" He asked. "Hi Vanaram uncle... After a year I am seeing you!!" He said." VM smiled and excused from Dhruv. Then he took Rocky and Rithu with him to explain who is he!!!.

"He is your fiance.... I mean he was!!" VM said. Rithu and Rocky gave a shock reaction. "Your family and his family are friends. So they decided to get you both married" VM said. "He is finished" Rocky said.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉