𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 33 : 𝑺𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮

Hey guys my friend thenameisinu21 is writing a new story ROCKY X OC. Check that out guys❤️❤️

Fine, let's proceed with the story...

Rocky turned away from them and left the place without saying anything. "What's wrong???" Dhruv asked. "He heard everything" Rithu said. "So what?? Didn't you told him about Shravan??" Dhruv asked. She stood there without giving any answer. "God... So he doesn't know that" Dhruv looked at her with concern.

"Then wait... Why he didn't went to kill Shravan?? Like the way he tried to kill me because of some misunderstanding???" Dhruv asked shrugging. Ofcourse Dhruv deserve some justice for the act Rocky tried to do with him without knowing the truth. Rithu glared him but he was right. Why Rocky went out without doing anything?? She thought and understood what the reason could be.

She ran behind Rocky. "They are confusing as hell" Dhruv mumbled and went to do his usual work of sighting Reena. Rocky didn't stopped even after knowing that she is behind him.

"Rocky" she called him out loud, still no response came from his side. He reached out and went towards his car. "What are you doing Rocky???" Rithu asked and tried to hold his hand but he entered his car and left for the mines without listening to her.

"What's going on???" A voice came from behind and Rithu turned to see that person.

Rithu and the person went to the garden in the palace and sat on the bench next to eachother. "Why Rocky went like that without talking to you???" VM asked. Rithu told him the whole story from meeting Shravan in California, how Rocky was suspicious about him and how she got to know Shravan's story.

"Rocky knows that you and the Rithi who was Shravan's friend are not same right... Then what's his problem???" VM asked. "It's not about Shravan being Rithi's friend... It's about how I hide the thing from him!!!" She said. "But why did you hide that things from him???" He asked.

"I didn't hide it VM... It's just that I didn't got right time to tell him" she shrugged. "What do you think is the right time to tell him???" VM raised his eyebrows. He also know it's foolish to hide this thing from Rocky knowing how dangerous his reaction could be.

"At the beginning I had second thoughts like what if Rocky hurts Shravan, but then I decided to tell him inspite of his reaction... But Rocky informed me that he was going to Las Vegas that night. I just wanted to spend some time with him and didn't wanted to ruin our mood discussing about Shravan" Rithu said.

"What about the next day??" VM asked. "Then I got angry with him because of the thing he did... So I avoided him" she sighed. VM gave her a disapproval look and Rithu's expression changed more sad now.

"It's okay kiddo... Rocky can never be angry on you!!!" He said. "But VM Rocky never avoided me like this... It was me who always do this and he never complains.... But the way he went without even looking at my face. I feel something bad" Rithu eyes became wet.

"Arey Rithu, you know nah how much he cares for you... So don't worry when he comes home this evening, everything will sort out" VM said. "I wish so" She exhaled sharply. He understood she is still upset so tried to distract her. "Well, tell me about that Shravan... How is he?? Do you think you i.e. "Rithi" really loved him as per his theory???" He asked.

"Hmm.... About Shravan, he is like a simple guy. That's what I thought, but after knowing his past... the way he acted in front of me and Rocky like he doesn't even know any idea about me... He is something more than just a normal guy!!!" Rithu said. VM listen to her silently nodding.