𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 8: 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝑬 𝑯𝑼𝑯??

Rithu fall on the bed crying. It broke her that how Rocky said he doesn't care about her feelings. "Rocky has became that important to me that no one else can hurt me like he can do!!" She said wiping her tears . She deep inside knows that he didn't mean it. Still she wasn't going to forgive him that easily. She was tired so she slept. Rocky wanted to be with her. So he used his as usual method of sneaking in her room through window. He saw her calm face. He wanted to kiss her but he know if she gets to know this she will kill him so he just stood near the bed. He gently removed the hair which fallen on her face. Then he slept on the couch facing her. After 5 days he slept peacefully.

NEXT DAY :
Rithu woke up and saw Rocky in the couch. She went near him. He was sleeping cute like a baby. "Can anyone trust, that this cute guy is ruthless and a monster??" She thought. Then she went to take shower. She came out and saw Rocky already left the room.

Rocky was in his room getting ready for the work. Someone knocked the door. "Are you serious???" Rocky asked in a irritated tone. "I am!!" Rithu said and entered the room. She went near the closet and searched for the photo of her with her mom. "What are you doing??" He asked. "Where is that pic??" She asked. "Look at the wall darling!!" He said playing with his hair lock. She saw that Rocky had framed and placed it in the wall. "Thank you!!" She said. "When did you became this formal with me??" He asked his tone was serious. "When you started taking decisions without even asking me!!" She said. "Hey... Listen to me!!" He said. "I am not in the mood to discuss this right now!!" She said.

Shiro barked. "My baby!!" She said and stretched her hand in front of it. But Shiro jumped on Rocky ignoring her. "What the hell??" She shocked. "You left me and him together... So he became close to me... Even I am the one who took good care of him!!" Rocky said. "You come Shiro, we don't need her!!" Rocky said to Shiro. She blinked. "Shiro??? Like isn't it Biro for you?? When you started remembering his name??" She asked. "We have changed a lot and in good terms now!!!... Am I right Shiro??" Rocky asked. Shiro barked, it looked like he is agreeing with Rocky.

"Yeah... It's true.. you have changed a lot!!" She said. Rocky understood what is she telling. "Bacha what is wrong with you??" He asked. She didn't replied and came to entrance of his room. "Bye Biro... Stay happy with your daddy!!" She said and left his room. Rocky chuckled. "Did you see, she called you Biro..." He said to Shiro.

Mahira, Prathik, VM and chacha got the news of Rithu's home coming. They came to meet her. "What kind of stunt you did??" Mahira asked. Rithu stayed quiet. "Answer us dude... You know how worried we all were??... Specially you know Mahira is pregnant and she shouldn't take any stress like this!!" Prathik said. "Pregnant??" Rocky asked. Rithu looked at him and shifted her eyes on Mahira. "You didn't told him??" She asked. "After I informed you... I really wanted to tell him... But he behaved like a different man after your missing!!" Mahira said. Rocky felt bad because he and Mahira had a siblings bond and she was pregnant, he didn't even had the idea of it.

Rocky went to mines. "Yaar you should have told him about this!!" Rithu said. "Really???? Suddenly you care for him??" Mahira asked. They both were in kitchen talking with Fathima ma. Rithu sat on the slab, swinging her legs and eating her favourite donuts. "You think I don't care for him??" Rithu asked. "You even have any idea, how he was all these 4 days... He was something different... I never saw him like that... He didn't eat or slept properly... He was punishing himself!!" Mahira said. "I just wanted to show him that he have done the biggest blunder ever in his life.... Or even if he did this he shouldn't have lied to me about this!!" Rithu said.

"Still beta... If he did a mistake, then you also did the same nah!!" Fathima ma said. "What mistake??" Rithu asked. "He kept Adheera alive... And why is that your problem??" Fathima ma asked. "Because he can harm Rocky and people in KGF... He is dangerous!!" Rithu said. "Doesn't Rocky know this??" She asked. "He knows everything... Still he is careless!!" Rithu replied. Fathima ma raised her eyebrows. "I know... Rocky will have a back-up plan for this... Still why to take any risk unnecessarily??" Rithu asked. "Because he loves you... He killed all of you family members... So that he may thought that keeping Adheera alive can atleast give you a family member!!" She said. "Did I asked him????" Rithu asked.

"You didn't... Still he may thought about it... Why don't you try to understand his perspective??" Fathima ma asked. Rithu got up her feet. "You guys always support him... I am out!!" She said and went out. She came in again. "What??" Mahira asked. "I forgot my donuts!!" Rithu said and took her box out with her. "Rocky named her correctly... Bacha... She is behaving exactly like a kid!!" Fathima ma said. "I can't agree with you more!!" Mahira said shaking her head.

Rithu went to Rocky's room again, technically it's her room too... But for now she will address it has his room. Shiro was playing with his tiny toy. "Did that monster bought this for you??" Rithu asked. Ofcourse Shiro can't answer so it was busy with its toy. "He is just bribing you... Don't fall for him... And I am sorry baby I called you like that... But trust me mumma loves you lot!!... You just come with me okay!!" Rithu said.

Still Shiro was playing with its toy. "I only left you for 4 days and you already changed your party?? But it's not your fault... that guy is like that... I hate him!!" She said and turned to the side where her photo was hanging in the wall. Rithu smiled looking at the picture. "I don't hate him... Even if I try i can't... Still I am not going to forgive him..." She said. Rocky heard it. "Let's see darling... How you won't forgive me!!" He said.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉