𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 25 : 3 𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 (𝑷𝑻 2)

DAY 3 :

☾︎♫︎ Theme : Upavasa 🖤💜 ♫︎☽︎ (or)

☾︎♫︎ Theme : Koodi Itta 💗🖤 ♫︎☽︎

"Wake up sleepyhead!!!" Rocky shaking her hands. "Just 5 minutes!!!" She said and again started sleeping. "I know how to wake you up sleeping beauty!!!!" He smirked. He held both hands and started tickling her neck with his beard. He exactly knows her sensitive spots.

"God..... Are you serious Rocky???? She groaned. "I am!!!" He said. "I am awake... I am awake!!!" She screamed. "Good!!" He scoffed. She wrapped her hands around his neck and leaned on his chest. He understood she slept again. "This girl is ridiculous!!!" He signed and took her in his hands.

He made her sit in the edge of the bathtub. He poured a mug full of cold water on her head. She jerked and opened her eyes wide. "You are the father of cruelty... This is domestic violence!!!" She said shaking her head. "Drama queen!!!... Tell me you want my help in bathing???" He asked winking. "Nope... Get out!!!" She said pushing him out.

She closed the door and her eyes too. "Don't sleep again!!!" He said leaning on the door. She gets startled and says "He knows me well!!!".

 She gets startled and says "He knows me well!!!"

Rocky and Rithu's outfit

They again boarded a flight. "Why can't we stay in a single place??? Why to spend this much of money... Like flight charges, hotel charges, food and clothes, candle light dinners???" She asked folding her hands. "As I already said... I don't like normal things!!!" He shrugged.

"So now where are we going??" She asked. "Yosemite National Park... There will be forest, waterfall, mountains, lakes... Technical everything that you likes!!" He said. They reached their destination.