𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 4 : 𝑻𝒀𝑷𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑳 𝑾𝑰𝑭𝑬??

Rithu came to their room. Rocky was standing near the window... Looking at the sky. She hugged him from behind. "What Rocky boy?? Lost in your thoughts??" She asked. "Just worried... Like how I am going to keep the trust and faith, you have on me!!" He said. "Worried?? That's an unusual word from your lips!!" She said. He smiled. "But seriously... Tell me what's up with my trust and faith on you??" She asked. He came out of her hold and turned back.

"This!!" He said showing her the picture of her and her mom. She blinked. "So my mother-in-law thinks that I am a villain??" He asked. "You heard it??" She asked. He shook his head positively. "You were eavesdropping??... If you asked me yesterday itself, I would have told you!!... And Mahira is right you are literally having a Anywhere door!!" She said folding her hands. "That time I didn't wanted to know... But after seeing this picture I got curious to know... And whatever door it is... That will reach only you... Inspite of wherever you'll be!!" He said. She rolled her eyes.

"Am I your home??" He asked. She looked at him, a single drop of tear came out of her eyes. He kissed her tears away. She then buried her face in his chest. "Answer me... Am I??" He asked. "Yes Mr Rocky!!" She said. "Ohh... Then you should pay me rent... For staying in me!!" He said. She looked at him from down. "I gave myself and that's enough!!" She said. "But i am not getting enough of you... I am thinking If I ever get enough of you and your sweetness??" He said. "You are smooth talker dude!!" She said.

He winked and started kissing her. She pushed him and started running away from him. He chased her and tickled her. "Stop it!!" She screamed. "You can't stop me girl!!" He said and unbuttoned his shirt. "What are you doing??" She asked. "In the process to give you more hickeys bacha!!" He smirked. She blinked... "Calling me bacha, bacha and planning to create our own bacha???" She asked. "May be!!" He said shaking his head. He then pulled her closer. His beard were tickling in her neck. She was laughing by that sensation.

Radha came to there room to give some fruits which Rithu asked for. "OMG" she screamed looking at them. Rocky turned his back to do his button. "I am sorry for coming like this!!" Radha said. "It's okay!!" Rithu said feeling embarrassed. "It's not okay... You always do this, enemy of my romance!!" Rocky said. Radha closed her eyes and ran away from that room. "Why you didn't locked the door??" He asked. "How do I know that you will start doing this thing??" Rithu shrugged. "From now onwards whenever we both are in room... Lock the doors... Understood??" He asked. "Why planning to do this everytime??" She asked. He shook his head heavily like a small kid.

"Shameless human!!" She said. "You know me right!!" He winked. "Whatever... And why you didn't went to mines today??" She asked. "Bacha... Yesterday only we got married and already you are treating me like normal wife who throw her husband out of there house??" He asked dramatically. "Stop it drama king!!" She said. He tried to hold her hands but she ran to the entrance door. "Mr. Rocky... Don't you even think of giving me another hickeys or something like that... Or else tonight I'll throw you out of our room!!" She said. "We'll see that darling!!" He said.

"Did you told Rithu about the suprise??" Chacha asked in a mocking tone. Rocky looked at him silently. "What??" Chacha asked. "I didn't!!" Rocky said. "I am not happy with that surprise and i think even Rithu won't like it when she gets to know this!!" Chacha said. "I will make her understand that whatever I do is for her happiness only!!" Rocky said. "Still you have time to rectify it!!" Chacha said. "I don't consider it as a mistake... So why to rectify??" He asked. Chacha gave him a disappointed look and left to his room.

NEXT DAY:
Rocky entered the room and his lady love playing with Shiro. "Darling... Pack your things!!" He said. "Why?? Are we going for honeymoon??" She asked excited. "Yesterday only someone said not to do anything like that and today asking for honeymoon??" He asked. She twisted her lips. "Then where are we going??" She asked uninterested. "Dubai!!" He said. "But why??" She asked. "Honeymoon bacha!!" He said.

"If it's true then find someone else for the Dubai honeymoon... I am not interested!!" She said. He giggled. "Sounds good... But who I can ask for??" He asked. She simply gave him a death glare. "I was just kidding... For our honeymoon I have wild plans... And this is just a business trip!!" He said. "Business trip?? Then go alone why me??" She asked. "Because I want you every minute!!" He said. "Argh... Cheesy Rocky is back!!" She said making weird face. "And you fall for that Rocky only!!" He said. "Who told you??... I fall for the mumma boy Rocky!! Not for this cheesy one!!" She said.

He didn't replied and started packing his things. "Can we take him too??" She asked pointing Shiro. "Noooo" he screamed. "That rude!!" She said. "Really... There also this dude will start playing in your lap and you'll kiss him and caress his hair... What about me??" He asked. "Aww... Rocky you are so cute when jealous!!" She said pinching his nose. He rolled his eyes. "Will you start packing??" He asked. "Fine!!" She said.

"And there will be one surprise for you!!" He said. "What??" She asked. And suddenly remembered what he told her before marriage that there is 2 more surprises for her. "Oh yeah... I was so stressed that I totally forgot about your surprises!!" She said. "You said 2 right??" She asked. His expressions suddenly changed but he hide it easily. "Yeah... But for now I'll give you that one surprise... Next one will be some other time!!" He said.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉