𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 15 : 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑲𝑬𝑷𝑻 𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻

Well I came back😋 some comments and messages motivated me again to start writing......(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Rithu was still running in the long stretch way to meet Rocky. She finally reached the mines. She stopped when she saw people like Chacha and others. Taking long breath and placed her hands on her thighs to relax. "Rocky???" She asked. "What happened beta??" Chacha asked looking at her condition. He saw she couldn't talk so he went and called Rocky.

He came out and saw her. She hugged him. His hands were muddy so he quickly asked water and cloth to clean his hands before touching her. He held her arms and made some distance between them to see her face. He actually know what would have happened so he made her sit in the nearby rock first. Then he asked everyone to leave.

She was looking like a whole mess... Rocky gave her time to settle and made her hair with his expert fingers. "Rocky... You know what that guy said??" She asked. "Tell me what it is??" He asked.

WHEN RITHU MET ADHEERA:

"I can never let any thing harm you... Because...." He said. "Because I am your brother's daughter and your favourite kid!!" She said. "No..." He said. She looked at him confused. "Then why??" She asked. "Are you free now??" He asked. "Yes!!" She said. "So let me tell you story!!" He said.

"Oh god... Why can't this guy say things straight??" She thought. Still she nodded.

"There was a guy... Who was merciless and who kills people without even thinking twice... He was rulling a place which was most precious place on the earth... Still that place was a living hell for people who stayed there!!" He said. "I think he is talking about Rocky!!... But why he is telling that place is a hell???" She thought.

"Then a girl entered that place who was quite opposite of him... She was innocent and pure... Her hazel eyes was the first one which made him feel things he doesn't even know existed in him!!.. even her height was too cute, may be 5.6 I guess!!" He said.

"Wait... what?? Hazel eyes matches with me but height?? I am 5.8" she thought. To interrupt her thoughts he continued.

"That girl was deaf and dumb... Actually she didn't seemed like she belongs to that place(hell)... That guy asked her... I mean talked to her with signals and she said him that she doesn't even belong to that country... She mistakenly ended up in that place!!" He said.

"Who is she??" Rithu asked. "Impatient girl... Listen to it!!" He said. She gave a defeated sign. "She was scared of blood... Which was the favourite thing of that guy... Imagine how opposite they were!!... He made her believe in him and he started behaving like a human in front of her

She too started liking him... He made sure she'll never get to know about his darkness... Because her brightness already took over it!!" He said. "Then??" She asked uninterested with this random story of him.

"One year went like that... He kept her with him in his palace as a queen... But they didn't got married!!" He said. "Live-in??" She asked. "What??" He asked. "I think this word wasn't famous in 80s... It means living together without marriage and all!!" She said.

"That one year was the most beautiful thing that happened in his life... She made him smile, laugh, love... Finally she made him realise how it feels to be in love!! It always felt like a dream to him...." He said. She hummed.

Suddenly Adheera's gaze became cold. "But... One dark day came.... He went to kill someone who was an obstacle in his way and she saw him killing that person in a very cruel way!!" He said.

"Guess what?? She would have left him for that reason... Or may be that guy killed that girl too!!!" She said simply. He smiled still it looked like a evil smile to her. She shrugged.