𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 19 : 𝑩𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝑬??

Rocky was busy talking with Inayat khaleel about the shipments

Rocky was busy talking with Inayat khaleel about the shipments. So Rithu stood in the entrance for few minutes when finally he disconnected the call and turned to see his lady love standing there bored.

"What happened darling??" He asked. "I am just counting how many cigarettes you are blowing in a single day!!!" She said shrugging. "May be 10 or more...." He said. "Wow... Very good!!!" She rolled her eyes. But he crushed it as soon as she entered the room. Because he very well know she is allergic to these kind of smokes.

"Why don't you stop it???" She asked. "It's my habit... you know right??" He asked. "And habits can be changed if we try!!!" She said. He tried to oppose but she continued. "See Rocky... You want babies and wanna create a family for us... Don't you think for that you need to create a healthy environment... If you won't be fit and fine how can be our family be a happy one???" She asked.

"Okay fine meri maa... I'll try to reduce the count!!!" He said. "Well that can be good start... You can get rid of it with consistency in reducing the count!!!" She said. He nods. "So that's what you wanted to talk about???" He asked. "Oops I just forgot... GP called me!!!" She said.

"GP??... You mean GuruPandian??" He asked. "Yeah!!!" She said. "Why you use short term for everyone???" He asked. "Actually I am so lazy to call people with their full name... So i simply give them a short form!!!" She said. "Oh... So any other short form you have for me???" He asked locking his hands around her waist.

"Your name itself is short nah... Raja Krishnappa Bariya as become Rocky... What short form I can give in this??" She asked. He hummed as a response. "And more than that... I love calling your name... Rocky... Rocky and Rocky!!!" She said dramatically turning side to side. "And I love hearing that from your lips!!!" He said and gave her a peck in her lips.

"But I gave you a nickname nah!!" She said. "Monster??" He asked. "No... Butter scotch!!!" She said biting her lower lip and winked. "My wild cat is so naughty!!!" He said and pinched her nose. She got out of his hold. "Yaar Rocky... You just distract me well dude!!!" She said.

"Oh yeah... You were talking about that GP!!!" He said. She shook her head positively. "So what he told me is he talked to Pragati about the thing... And he asked her to join politics but she seems to be confused with taking decision about it. So he wants me to talk to her!!!" She said.

"Well darling are you sure... I mean making her stand against Ramika Sen???" He asked. "Rocky I have saw Ramika in the movie... She is very straight forward and like a dictator... And most importantly as per your ethics you won't attack her so we definitely need someone who can stand against her.... Precisely it was your idea to bring someone like that... Isn't it???" She asked confused why he is doubting it now.

"I am just thinking if it's necessary... Like why not go with the flow??" He asked. "Why???" She shocked. "I mean why to bring someone in??... She is not really a threat to me!!!" He said. She let out a huge breath. "But she is ruthless Rocky... She can go to any extent to bring you down... I am not saying you can't fight her. But if we can change it then why not give it a try???" She asked.

He shook his head with some realisation. "Okay fine... Give it a try!!" He said. She smiled. "And when we are going to tell goodbye to GP??" She asked. "Staying with me you too became dark... Don't you think??" He asked. "May be.... The thing is if something is against you or KGF... I can't stand it and I want it to end!!" She winked.

"Soon we'll get rid of him... For now we need him for the business!!!" He said.

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰❤️⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

"VM be ready for tomorrow!!!" Rithu said. "Why??" VM asked. "We are leaving for Bangalore!!" Rithu said. Before VM replies Adheera came there and heard this. "Why him?? You can took anyone right?? Even I can come!!!" He said. "Yeah why me???" VM asked looking at Adheera and Rithu.

"What VM... Me and you are the only people who used to visit Bangalore together!!! Did you forgot all that??" Rithu asked shrugging. VM saw some changes in Adheera's face. It was clear that he wanted to spend some time with his daughter and get back her love and care for him.

He signalled Rithu to take Adheera with her to Bangalore. She blinked in confusion and somewhat understood he is telling this for Adheera. "VM just 1 day we'll go there and come by the evening... Just to meet PRAGATI!!!" Rithu said. VM became silent hearing that name. "I know now you can't say no to this!!!" Rithu smirked.

"Who is Pragati??" Adheera asked. "It's a long love story of VM!!!" Rithu said. "Love story????" Adheera shocked. "No no... Not like that she is just kidding!!!" VM jerked. "Tell me more about this!!!" Adheera said. She told him how VM and Pragati met and they both have some sort of feelings for eachother.

"It's all your cooked up stories!!!" VM said. "Really???" Rithu asked raising her eyebrows. Adheera clearly saw that now Vanaram and Rithu has became very close. Because when his family rulled KGF Vanaram didn't had guts to oppose whatever they says but now he was talking that freely with her. It irritated him.

"So why you wanna meet her now??" Adheera asked. She thought for a while to give him a excuse. As usual she don't trust him in anyway so she can't tell the whole thing so she filtered the facts and told him that she likes Pragati and wants her to make a entry in politics.

"You leave now!!" Adheera ordered VM. VM started to leave. "Be ready in the morning!!!" Rithu said. He nodded and left the place. "I don't understand this thing!!" He said. "What??" Rithu asked. "You want Vanaram to marry a woman and you want her to become a minister also???" He asked.

"Yeah..." She said. "If she became minister and wants to marry Vanaram... Don't you think he'll get some powers?? He may double cross us or he can go against us fully!!!" Adheera said. Rithu gave him a shock reaction. "He works for us... He needs to be in our feet... Because of that Pragati what if he wants to leave KGF??" He asked.

"It's true he works for us... But that doesn't mean we should treat him like that... He is a human too if he wants to marry someone and leave this KGF... It's his decision... Who are we to oppose it???" Rithu asked. Adheera tried to say something. "Can we talk later???" She asked and left the room because she know that he will never understand these things.

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰❤️⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

Rocky came home late. Rithu already finished her dinner and was in her room. He got freshen up and was changing his clothes. "Rocky I just forgot to tell you something!!" She said sitting the couch. "What darling??" He asked.

"It's about Dhruv!!!" She said. He turned towards her. "What about him???" He asked uninterested with that topic. "He said he is in love!!!" She said. Rocky's eyes became dark and he gritted his teeth. He reached to his gun which was leisuring in the table.

In blinking seconds he grabbed it. "He is finished!!!" He said and went out of the room. "But Rocky wait!!!" She said and tried to get up her feet. Her night dress got stuck in the edge of the table. She took it out and ran out of the room. Rocky was already half way to Dhruv's room.

"Rocky.... Listen to me!!!" She screamed and ran behind him. He was walking like a beast unleashed. "Wait for me... I got little legs" came in her mind. "How insensitive I am... Someone's life is in danger and I am thinking about instagram reels!!!" She cursed herself.

In that moment Rocky entered Dhruv's room. She reached there screaming. "He loves Reena!!!". Before she stopped running a gun shoot sound heard in that room.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉

I know It's again a cliffhanger😂 but i can't help it😌😉