𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 16 : 𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑰'𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑭𝑼𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵

Rocky entered the warehouse which stores the golds extracted from KGF. He looked at the box and took one gold biscuit in his hand. "Only this much??" Rocky asked.

"Not enough!!" He said rubbing it with his thumb

"Not enough!!" He said rubbing it with his thumb. He then throw the gold biscuit in the box. "Mining should not stop!!!" He declared and went out of the place.

 "Mining should not stop!!!" He declared and went out of the place

Chacha saw the warehouse which was filled with golds... But it's seems like Rocky is not getting enough of it. Chacha gave a worried sign.

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ❤️ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

Rithu was in the garden waiting for someone. "You wanted to meet me??" A man's voice came from behind. She turned back to see him. "Yes VM!!" She said. "I heard the rumor of you being Adheera's daughter!!" He said. "Rumors?? So you don't have any idea about it??" She asked. He shook his head negatively.

She went and sit on the bench and gestured him to sit. He sat opposite to her. "How come you don't have any idea about this?? You have been here since the walls of KGF are built... Isn't it??" She asked. "Yes... I know that Adheera fall for a girl who was a slave in KGF... Even I saw her. But after she entered the house I never saw her properly... You know your so called family never allowed us to enter their personal space like you are doing!!!!" He said.

"It surprises me that Adheera was is love... can you believe it??? she asked. He shrugged. "Is she resembled me???" She asked. "I don't remember her... But i think your hair is somewhat resembles her, i guess!!" He said.

"He too told me that my hair and eyes lookalike her!!!" She said. He nods. "What do you feel about this??? Because I am so confused!!!" Rithu said.

"I am feeling jealous!!" He said. She looked at him confused. "Why???" She asked. "You once told me that I am like your father and even gave me a chance to do your Kanyadaan... But now your real... I know not real still your father came back!!!... So now onwards you won't consider me like your father!!!" He said. "Come on VM... Are you crazy??? Nothing can change the bond I have with you... Even if Adheera is my father I don't know if I can trust him... But you... I can blindly trust you!!!" She said.

VM gave her a pleasant smile. "And I already said... How Rocky is having Chacha... I am having you!!!... More than my real dad and me... I am having a beautiful bond with you!!!" She said. He placed his hand on her head. "This also proves that you don't belong to this family!!!" He said. She winked. "Well I should be jealous actually!!!" She said. "But why???" He asked. "You are going to get a girl child as your daughter in few days and you'll give her all the love and care... Then what about me??" She asked.

"What??? Whose child???" He shocked. "Prathna... Pragati's daughter!!!" She said. "You won't stop this don't you???" He asked. "Never!!" She shrugged. "Okay fine i think now i got distracted from the topic!!!" She said and got up her feet. He tried to stand but she asked him to sit. She started walking around the place to talk.

"More than anyone you know exactly about Adheera... So what do you think about this??? I mean he is my father... And how much I noticed him... he still hates Rocky, but he's not going to harm him!!!" She said. "Okay... What do you wanna ask in this??" He asked. "He loves me so he'll stand next to me... But for him Rocky is still a outsider... Will be stand for him or he'll conspire against him???" She asked.

VM folded his hands. "See if we are talking about Garuda or Virat in your place... then I can surely say Adheera will kill them or conspire against them... but you were the Princess of that family... Adheera can do anything for you.... But Rocky.... It's actually confusing... Because Adheera never ever let anyone like Rocky to rule this place... But again you married Rocky and you love him so..." Before he completes she interrupted him.

"Adheera thinks that I don't love Rocky... He thinks I am obsessed with him!!" She said. "Oh god... What if he concludes that Rocky somehow manipulated you and married you??? Then he'll definitely harm Rocky!!!" He said. "Yeah he even said Rocky is a magician who possessed me... But i told him clearly that i married him with my consent!!" She said.

"Still you need to be very careful with him I think...." He said. Suddenly a idea popped up in both of their head. "What if you act like you don't like Rocky in front of Adheera???" He said. "Like I'll complain more about Rocky to him... If he conspire against him then definitely he'll include me in that plan!!!" She said. "Exactly!!!... Because he knows you are intelligent so he'll definitely need your help to defeat Rocky in this way!!!" VM said.

"But what if this backfires and he harm Rocky without giving me intimation???... We can't voluntarily put Rocky's life in danger!!" Rithu said. VM thought for a while. "May be we are just complicating everything.... You just observe him as you can!!!" VM said. "God... I was never confused like this!!!" She said. "And why that so??? You somewhat know about Adheera... So even if he conspires it won't be a new thing for you!!" He said.

"Yup... But I cleary see how much Adheera cares for me and it's totally new to me... That's why I am so confused!!!" She said. "Don't stress yourself... Just go with the flow!!!" He said. She nodded.

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ❤️ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

Rocky and Rithu were standing in front of the people in KGF. They all were talking to eachother... So the place was filled with their voices. "You all got to know that Adheera is alive and he is her father!!!" He said. They all become silent. Actually Rocky doesn't wanted to ask their opinion on this... Yeah he cares for them and never let anything harm them... But doesn't like the idea of asking them permission for whatever he do. But Rithu insisted him to talk to them about keeping Adheera here.

Because she knows, only these people have faced most of Adheera's tortures. So she definitely wanted their opinion on keeping Adheera in KGF. If they oppose this idea then Rithu will ask Rocky to throw Adheera out of KGF.

She noticed everyone's eyes is on her. It made her feel awkward. It's true that she loves everyone of them and they all are her family but suddenly everyone seeing her like that... We all too become nervous if this kind of situation happens. She held Rocky's hand. He looked at her. He don't want her to stand in front of anyone like that... But he know his girl will never listen to him.

She started talking. "I know you all hate him!!!" She said. The kids ran to her and stood near her. "Yes we all hate him!!!" The kids said. She blinked. "It's true we all hate that Adheera with every ounce of our body!!!" Everyone said. Rocky know now his queen will ask him to rectify his mistake. But the people continued.

"More than our hate for Adheera... We all trust Rocky... He is the one who broke the handcuffs from our hands... And he'll never let us go to the same situation!!!" They said. "That means you guys are okay with the fact that Adheera will stay here??" Rithu asked. "Yes... We will always stand with our King... Whatever decision he takes!!!" They said.

Rocky and Rithu looked at eachother smiling. She went on her knees and hugged the kids. One of the kid kissed Rithu's cheeks. She pulled his cheeks. "Dude she is mine... You can't kiss her like that!!!" Rocky said. "Are you jealous of this kids??". She asked. He rolled his eyes. "But Rithi... We are angry with you!!!" The kids said.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉