𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 11 : 𝑩𝑼𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑪𝑶𝑻𝑪𝑯

"I forgot to give you something Ri!!" Dhruv said. They all were eating their breakfast. "What D??" Rithu asked specially stressing the word D to irritate Rocky. "I bought some books for you!!" He said. "Books???" Rithu asked excited. "Yes and I'll show you later!!" Dhruv said. "You bought gift only for her?? Not for this poor guy??" Rocky asked pointing Prathik.

"I have gift for him too!!" Dhruv said. "But who buys books for girls??" Rocky asked. Rithu shook her head. "Are you expecting him to give me flowers as a gift??" Rithu asked in his ears. "And then I'll slowly load my bullets in his head!!!" Rocky whispered.

"Why don't you try it with your fatherly figure Adheera??" Rithu asked. "Why can't you keep him away from our conversations??" He asked. "Because you brought him in... How can I keep him aside??" She asked. They both looked at each other and made some weird faces.

Mahira and Dhruv saw eachother and conveyed something through their eyes.

It was night and Rocky was in his room. He heard footsteps behind the door. Then someone knocked it. "Hey... open the door you monster!!!" The voice came. Rocky opened it and Rithu who was leaning in the door fall on him. She was drenched in water. He thought she is not well and made her sit on the couch. "What happened darling??" He asked.

She pushed him and walked beside him. She saw glass of alcohol in the table. She took it and drank it before Rocky stops her. "Nothing happened to me!!... Well is this whiskey??" She asked and her voice wasn't stable. "Are you drunk??" He asked. She kept her finger on her chin thinking. "May be 2 pegs!!" She said.

"It doesn't seem like that!! And why your dress is wet??" He asked. "Actually me, Mahira, Dhruv and Prathik were drinking!!" She said. "What?? But Mahira is pregnant nah.... How can she drink??" He asked. "No no she was just drinking her apple juice and giving me company!!" She said.

He quickly asked the servant to bring her dress. "Then??" He asked. "After drinking they asked me to go to my room!!" She said. "Oh... So finally you decided that this is your room??" He asked. "Nope... This is your room... I was in the way to reach my room but when crossing the corridor I saw the rain... So I went and danced there!!!" She said still was dancing without music.

The servant came and gave him her dress. He locked the door. "Are you going to change my dress??" She asked. "No... But if you want, I can!!" He said. She grabbed the dress from his hands and went to the bathroom. After few minutes she didn't came out. He knocked the door. "Darling are you okay??" He asked. She didn't replied. "Darling, shall I come in??" He asked. Again no reply came. He went in with hesitation. He saw her sitting near the bath tub. "You changed your dress... Then why didn't came out??" He asked. "I like this place!!" She said. "This girl gone mad!!" He said and took her out.

She saw his shirt hanging in the closet. "I want it!!" She said. "You already wore your dress nah... Then why that shirt??" He asked. "Give it to me.... I want it, i want it!!" She started shouting. "Okay wait!!" He said and gave her the shirt. "Now you turn back, I am gonna change this shirt!!" She said. He let out a huge breath and turned back. She saw that in front there was a mirror. So whatever she'll do Rocky can see it.

But Rocky was looking at some other direction. "You cheater... You intentionally standing in front of a mirror??" She asked. "I am not looking through it!!" He said. "Who knows you may do it!!" She said. "Talking like I didn't saw it before" he shrugged and winked through the mirror. Rithu gave a reaction like she was the most innocent girl in the world.

He was drying her hair. "What happened after your dancing session??" He asked. "That rain made me remember you... You know one time, i was dancing in the rain you came there and kissed me??" She asked. "How can I forgot that??" He asked. She smiled.

"Hey you stay away from me dude!!" She said and pushed him away. "I am just drying your hair... So let me!!" He said. "I can do it by my own!!" She said. "Yeah and get yourself hurt!!" He said. "Why??? Only you can hurt me???" She asked. He gave a defeated sign. Still he continued drying.

After few minutes he completely dried her hair. "So why you drunk this much??" He asked. "When you can drink.... Why can't I??" She asked. "Bacha I am not asking why you get drunk... I am asking why this much??" He asked. She started walking unstable. He tried to hold her hands.

"Don't touch me!!" saying this she fall on the ground. "What are you doing??" Rocky asked and helped her to get up. "You asked something right!!!... You are reason why I got drunk!!" She said. "Ohh... But before this also one time you did like this right??" He asked.

"Yeah... That time also you were the reason!!!" She said. "Wow... How everything comes on me??" He asked. "Of course Roc..." She closed her mouth with her hands. "Oops you wanna hear your name from my lips right..." She asked. "Yes...." He said. "Then I'll torture you by not saying it!!!" She said with a evil smile. "Very nice!!" He said.

"But i have to call you by a name right..." She was thinking hard to give him a name. "Monster!!" She said. "Why you think that I am a monster??" He asked. "Because you are... That journalist who wrote a book about you.... He meets one guy who says your story... He said that the guy who comes with gang is called gangster and the guy who comes alone is Monster!!" She said.

"Everybody is a gangster till you see the Monster...."

She sang and started dancing. "Okay fine let's sleep now!!" He said. "No..." She screamed. "What do you wanna do darling???" He asked. "I wanna talk to you... Argue with you... Irritate you...and... And love you!!!" She said. Only the last word got his attention. He smiled and made her sit in the bed. "You have whole life to do all these... For now sleep!!" He said.

"But I want it today itself" She said. He shook his head negatively. "Hey... I have a doubt... I wanted to ask this but always forgets to ask!!" She said. "What is it??" He asked. "Why you always get drunk... And why you drink this much??" She asked.

"Because I love it!!" He said. "But it's not good for health right!!" She said. "It makes me feel good... Away from...." He said. "Away from what??? Your untold pains??" She asked. He didn't said anything. She held his face and stroked it gently. "I shouldn't have slapped you!!" She said. "It's okay... You have all rights on me!!" He said.

"Still... I am sorry!!" She said and kissed that cheek as a cure. He closed his eyes. "Well you deserve that slap actually!!" She said. He opened his mouth dramatically. "Hey... I think I got distracted... You tell me the reason!!" He said. "After my mom and I didn't had anyone... Yeah chacha and some friends I had still never got someone as close as my mother... A part of me was always empty... Alcohol helped me to fill that space with its intoxication!!!" He said.

"Is that space still empty??" She asked innocently. He chuckled and his eyes looked at her with adoration. "No... a cute little girl has took that place and fulfilled me!!" He said. "Oh I see monster!!" She said shaking her head like a kid. "Yeah!!" He said. "And that cute girl also hurted you right???... She is a bad girl!!" She said. "Hey... Don't talk like that about my girl!!!" Rocky said. "Okay monster boy!!" She said.

"But monster name is given by some other person... Let me think for a new one!!" She said. She looked like thinking deeply. "Don't stress yourself... You can call me monster or devil or whatever you want" He said. Ofcourse she didn't heard it. She laid on the bed leaning on her one hand. She looked at him.

"You are a snack.... Nope you are the whole meal, I should say!!!" She said scanning him top to bottom and winked. His eyes widened. "Naughty girl!!!" He said. "Butter scotch!!!" She said. "That too scotch??" He asked. "Don't go there... It's a flavour of butter and brown sugar.... And it's my favourite..." She said. "Okay... Shall we sleep now??" He asked. She shook her head and reached near him. "So from now onwards you are my Butter Scotch baby!!!" She said and hugged him.

.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉