6

Rachel woke up to the sound of her alarm and she groaned she didn't wanna work out today she wanted to sleep longer so she ignored her alarm and turned over falling back into a deep sleep that is until her dad came into her room two hours later " Rach ? Sweetie you have to get up " He said rubbing her back he knew the girl was tired after the long day she'd had yesterday " No dad..." she mumbled into her pillow " Come on please it's Friday so you have the whole weekend to sleep in " Hiram told her and he heard her whine and groan before she sat up rubbing her eyes " Go ahead and get ready we'll have your breakfast ready for you alright ? " He said and Rachel nodded as he left the room. Releasing a yawn Rachel got up from her bed and made her way to her bathroom and turned on the shower she hadn't felt like doing this but she hadn't taken a shower the night before so she took off her clothes and got in the shower and her mind began to race thinking abt Quinn even thinking abt Frannie she thought abt what Frannie had told her the previous day abt her parents possibly being abusive to Quinn and tho she'd seen the injuries on Quinn herself that wasn't enough evidence she needed to speak with Frannie again she needed to know more abt what happens in the Fabray household. She didn't realize how long she'd been in the shower until she felt the water getting cold so she got out and wrapped herself in a towel and went over to the sink to brush her teeth her mind continued to race as she finished getting ready for the day and as she made her way downstairs to eat her breakfast she was aware she was late for school but she couldn't find it in herself to care. Rachel sat down at the island her parfait and glass of orange juice in front of her and she slowly began to eat she didn't have much of an appetite however she was rather hungry bc she ate all her breakfast and drank all her juice " Can one of you drop me off at school please ? I don't feel like driving " She asked them both of them aware of how worried she was for the young blonde " I'll take you " LeRory said " It's in the same direction I'm headed anyway " He told her  and watched as she got off the stool she was seated on " Great...I'm ready then.." She told him grabbing her bag and phone and walking to the door " Bye dad..." She said sadly and walked outside to LeRory's car.

Rachel grabbed her phone from her pocket she hadn't been on her phone at all the previous day and as soon as she turned it on she got tons of notifications she started with her messages from Kurt

Kurt 🎶 : Did you hear abt Quinn ?! Crazy right !
Kurt  🎶 : Where are you ? How come your not in class ?
Kurt 🎶 : You missed Glee Club two days in a row what's up with you ?!

The brunette sighed she knew full well that Kurt didn't care and that he wasn't actually worried abt her she moved on checking the Glee group chat the first thing she saw was a picture of Lucy then a picture of Quinn yesterday laying on the floor and you can very clearly see the blood in her hair and on the floor. Why would I they send this ?! She continued to look through the messages seeing all the awful things abt Quinn she noticed one person seemed to disagree with them completely tho
Mike 🙂 : This isn't cool guys Quinn is very clearly hurt and your all making fun of her leave her alone already

Rachel smiled a little but it quickly went away when she saw the rest of the messages she was happy someone else noticed this and spoke up but hadn't they remembered Quinn was in this group chat ? Not wanting to upset herself any further she went to check her other messages they were from Frannie she quickly saved her number and then read her messages they were from a little late into the night

Frannie 🌺 : Hi Rachel it's Frannie just a small update on Quinn I've finally been let into her room unfortunately she hasn't woken up yet and they said she needed stitches in her head also she needed blood due to the amount that she'd lost I'll give you more updates soon.

Frannie 🌺 : Happy News ! Quinn woke up I won't lie to you she got rather tense when our parents walked in the room but when it was just the two of us she seemed rather calm but the doctors want to keep her overnight and she'll be able to leave tomorrow afternoon and she's able to return to school the next day she just has to be careful.