9

Rachel walked into McKinley with full intention of meeting Quinn at their lockers however she was stopped by one Sue Sylvester " Rachel Berry I need to speak with you in my office right now " the lady said and Rachel was a bit confused what could Sue Sylvester want with her ? She sighed and walked to Sue office and sat down in the chair across from her " What can I do for you Sue ? " Rachel asked her truthfully she was expecting Sue to say something abt the Cheerios "which is why she was surprised when the woman began talking " I saw your outburst at the Glee Club on Friday abt Quinn " Sue told her calmly and Rachel didn't know what to say...she was sure Sur was abt to do something crazy bc she yelled at two of her Cheerios " Listen Rachel...I love Quinn and I've been trying me best to keep an eye on her since school started back I need you to tell me what's going on " the woman said so Rachel took a deep breath and looked at her " All of the glee club with the exception of Mike Chang has been pretty much bullying Quinn since school started Finn,Santana,Puck and Brittany are kinda like the ring leader of it all...they're the ones that's throwing the slushes...and...they were the reason Quinn was put in the hospital Thursday...and wren I was sitting in Glee club on Friday it wasn't even them who brought up Quinn...it was Mr.Shue and I know this isn't the first time he's heard them talk abt Quinn in that way...actually he himself says awful things abt Quinn even when she's sitting right in front of him...and that day I just...I couldn't take it they all sat in that choir room and said all these things abt her.. and those four...they'd pushed her around like a rag doll...and Puck...don't get me started on him...but after I yelled at all of them I quit and I told them Quinn quit to...and I walked out...I also found out that Mike Chang also quit in support of Quinn and I..." the short brunette told her and she could tell Sue was upset but she could also tell she was thinking up something " Okay...listen if you see anything come tell me understand ? " Sue said looking at the girl " Yes ma'am " Rachel said " Go to class and thank you " The woman said and Rachel smiled softly as as stood from her chair " It's no problem...bye Sue " Rachel and then left the woman's office and walked to class she was surprised to see that Quinn's seat was empty maybe she's late the brunette thought and sat in her seat she was aware of the looks she was getting from people she knew why but she didn't care Rachel was brought out of her thoughts when Quinn walked in the classroom...she looked exhausted...she was walking so slowly...she had a limp this time it was far more obvious than the last time...as the blonde made it to her seat she slowly sat down releasing a quiet hiss in pain Rachel could see the pain and exhaustion in her hazel eyes..." Hi Quinn " Rachel said softly and she could see the blonde smile " Hi Rach...I missed you " Quinn told her softly although Quinn was smiling Rachel could tell she was hurting even by the way she was sitting " Rach ?.." Quinn said as she looked the girl in her eyes " Yea Quinn ? " she asked looking at her and she could tell she was hesitant but she asked anyway " Can I come to your house after school ?...I need to tell you something..." the blonde said and Rachel nodded " Of course you can Quinn but can I ask you a question " She said and Quinn nodded " May I call you Lucy ? " Rachel asked softly and politely gently brushing the hair from Quinn's face " Yea...I'd like that Rach " Lucy told her with a smile and all Rachel could do was hug her " Your my best friend " the blonde said " Your my best friend to Lucy.." the brunette said with a smile on her face she could see Kurt,Mercedes and Tina behind them glaring at them clearly jealous of her friendship with Quinn.

The two girls went from class to class together but now it was lunch time and they'd normally spend it in the choir however Rachel had decided that the stage would be their new lunch spot and Quinn didn't mind it was a bigger space and she liked that once again Rachel had packed Quinn a lunch but she wasn't really eating it just taking tiny bites she could tell something was bothering the blonde but she didn't wanna ask " So Lucy I met your sister " Rachel told her and Lucy smiled softly " What'd Fran tell you ? " She asked with a shy smile and Rachel found it adorable " We actually looked through her photos albums and I must say you were such an adorable little girl I even found out how you lost your front teeth " She told her and Lucy gasped " It's so cool tho right ! " the blonde said and Rachel just laughed she'd never heard Lucy talk this loud all year let alone seem this excited abt something " I suppose it's cool to some people Luce but not to me " she told her and Lucy began to laugh and soon enough Rachel was laughing right along with her the two were so caught up in their laughter that they hadn't noticed the people watching them.