66

Unfortunately their night hadn't continued to go so smooth. Santana had only had only been able to sleep for 30 minutes before she was startled awake by a high pitched scream coming from her best friend. The girl's screaming didn't stop, they only continued to get louder as she pushed Santana off the bed seemingly trying to get someone off of her as tears streamed down her face.

"No !! No get off of me !" Lucy screamed her face red as her eyes remained shut.

Quickly Santana scrambled off the floor and onto the bed shaking the girl in hopes of waking her up before they got a noise complaint or someone thought she herself was hurting Lucy. The shaking was seeming to do nothing it seemed to only make the situation worse but it was all Santana could think of doing to wake the now sweating girl.

"Lucy ?! Lucy wake up !" She said shaking the girl harder.

Lucy shot up in bed pushing Santana away once again seeming to not realize her surroundings.

"No !! I said get off me I don't wanna !" Lucy screamed through her tears.

Santana got up off the floor in the hurry and back onto the bed sitting in front of her best friend hesitantly reaching for the girls face her own fingers trembling as she tried to get the look of horror off her face and get the girl to calm down and focus on her.

"Lucy...baby you're okay...it's all okay no one is here but us" she told her calmly.

Lucy's eyes scanned the hotel room coming to a realization that she was with Santana....they'd fallen asleep together...no one else was in that room but them...still she felt like he was there...she felt dirty...her lower half seemed to hurt just as much as it did when he'd done it the first time she felt light headed just like she had that faithful night with him.

Santana watched the girl carefully she could see the girl was trying to acknowledge that the two of them were the only ones in the room but she could see in the hazel eyes that something was wrong....something was terribly wrong whatever it was had brought the tears right back to the hazel eyes as the girl let out a strangled sob.

The raven haired girl hugged the crying red head rocking ever so slowly as she hummed softly into the girls ear. She was eager to know what had happened but she knew better than to ask so she just allowed the girl to cry on her shoulder silently praying that she'd find out soon what the girl had been dreaming about that had scared her so bad.

     /+/+/+/+/+/+/

Rachel frowned slightly as she heard faint giggles as she walked downstairs.

Who could be giggling ?

No one in the house giggled like that or at all, the sound was foreign to her she couldn't match it with a name or face which just made her that much more suspicious. Slowly she walked into the kitchen her feet coming to a still as she saw exactly where the sound was coming from.

"Grandpa's silly huh sweetheart" LeRory said with a smile doing yet another silly face sending the two year old into a fit of giggles.

Beth's laughter quickly died down when she saw the brunette behind her grandfather her giggles turning into whimpers. She remembered seeing that woman, she was scary and she'd yelled at her mommy.

LeRory turned around and sighed quietly he knew his daughter had scared the toddler that night but he was now seeing the damage it caused. She was scared of Rachel.

"Good morning daddy and Beth" Rachel said smiling softly.

The older man looked down when he felt a tapping on his chest only to see Beth signing that she wanted her mommy and auntie tana.