61

Rachel sighed as she watched her girlfriend go over the moves for the two numbers she was in. Two days prior she'd twisted her ankle during rehearsals and now she was struggling dancing and walking on the clearly hurt ankle "Baby maybe you should take a break...I don't want you to injure yourself any further" the brunette said glancing down at the sock covered ankle "No I'm fine Rach I've got it...I almost got the moves right" Lucy said making sure to show no signs of pain 

"Q sit your ass down and rest your ankle Blaine can practice in your place for now you got the moves down anyway so you either sit down or I'm calling LeRory" Santana said pointing her finger at the red head not caring that the girl frowned at her small threat "But-.." Lucy started but was instantly cut off "Sit. Down. Right. Now." Santana said narrowing her eyes at the girl. Lucy groaned and sat down on the floor and watched as the group rehearsed. The gel haired boy had joined the school and the glee club a little while after regionals, he seemed nice while she didn't think he was that good of a dancer he held down the fort okay and everyone else seemed to like him so she set her differences aside for the sake of the group and her own well being.

A tap on her shoulder pulled her from her thoughts "Luce ? Can I pull your sock off ? To let your ankle breathe a little" Rachel said looking at the girl "Sure.." Lucy said and watched as the girl pulled the sock off and looked up at her in horror "Lucy Quinn Fabray !! Your ankle is purple !!" Rachel screamed gaining everyone's attention "Rach stop...I'm fine" she said not liking that everyone was now paying attention to her "Oh god Quinn that looks gross" Blaine said "Why didn't you say anything ?! Lucy this is bad this is very serious !" the brunette said looking at her girlfriend with wide eyes "I-...I didn't think it was a big deal.." Lucy mumbled "You didn't think this was a big deal ?! We have to preform tomorrow !!" Rachel yelled.

 Santana watched as her best friend looked away from her yelling girlfriend and began fiddling with the hem of her shirt. She knew she needed to step in because Rachel was a now a nervous wreck and Lucy was on the verge of a panic attack. "Okay Rachel go take a walk and calm down" she said pulling the petite girl away from her best friend "You want me to leave ?! No I need to know why she thought this wasn't a big deal ! Why she didn't tell me !" Rachel said "Hey ! I said go calm down take Tina or somebody with you" the latina said.

Once Rachel left the room taking Mercedes with her Santana kneeled down in front the red head "Hey...relax it's okay we can put some ice on it and you can take some pain medicine alright ? It's okay" she said brushing the red hair from the girls face "I can get LeRory to bring Beth in here if you want" she asked knowing the little girl always cheered her up "I-...she-...she's angry with me..." Lucy stuttered wheezing a little "No she doesn't she's just worried..." Santana said hoping it'd calm the girl. Santana knew all to well how much Lucy hated when people were angry with her it reminded her of her parents more so her father than her mother. Feeling the red head lay her head on her as she whined quietly she sighed "Hey can one of you guys get some ice and pain medicine for her ankle please ?"  Santana asked as she rubbed the girls back gently.

Santana sighed Lucy's meltdowns sometimes didn't last long and some could last hours each one was different. The raven haired girl could tell that at this moment the girl wasn't in a talking mood so she didn't bother trying to say anything she just knew that they all needed to be patient with the young mother.

/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/

Santana looked up as she heard the door to their hotel room open early the next morning rolling her eyes in annoyance when she saw it was Rachel "I told you to take a walk to calm down and you left for the rest of the day paying no mind to your girlfriends feelings" she said as she sat up in the bed being careful not to wake the sleeping girl next to her "Santana she didn't tell me !" Rachel said and was instantly shushed by the latina as she pointed to the girl beside her "She has been silent...crying and whining ever since you left that room I tried to call you I tried to text you and I got no response from you...I had to try and rehearse and make sure she wasn't breaking down while I did so" Santana said her cheeks turning a shade of red in anger.