69

Two months

In two months so much has happened and changed.

Shelby passed away.

After Lucy not waking up for a few weeks she was transferred to the hospital in Lima where all of her family was.

Santana packed up all of Beth & Lucy's things and shipped it and the toddler off to Lima.

Rachel dropped out of NYADA packed up her apartment and moved back home with her daddy.

Santana was seeing Brittany again.

Frannie had gone out and gotten an apartment moving out of the Fabray-Berry home.

Rachel got a job at the Lima bean and did voice lessons on the side.

She'd learned to cook.

She'd gotten Beth to warm up to her and was taking the toddler under her wing.

And still a whole two months later, Lucy Quinn Fabray was still in coma.

/+/+/+/+/+/

Rachel walked into her bedroom where the small two year was sleeping soundly. She herself had just taken a shower from being sweaty after being at the gym. She was trying to take better care of herself by eating better, exercising twice a week and much more, she'd even began going to therapy again where she was digging up a lot more than she expected. She didn't even know she was harboring so many things and emotions.

The past month in therapy had been hard and she often had to take time to herself before returning home to her daddy and the small red head whose hair was actually beginning to turn brown. She'd been confused until she did her research and found out a lot of natural red heads hair turns brown. Lucy's had actually began turning not to long after the accident but at the time she hadn't thought much on it.

Still things were fine sure Beth had meltdowns and tantrums from time to time and had break downs about wanting her mommy but otherwise things were going well.

The brunette moved over to the bed and rubbed the little girls back coaxing her out of her sleep slowly. Beth much like Quinn was deep sleeper and it took a lot to wake her up on some days and others it didn't take much.

"Baby B ?...time to get up sweetheart time to start the day" she said softly as she watched the little girl's eyes flutter open. She continued to rub the small girls back until she seemed to be fully awake.

"Ready to conquer the day ?" Rachel asked her with a smile.

Beth nodded in response and pulled herself out of bed walking to the bathroom knowing Rachel was right behind her, she watched as Rachel pulled out her step stool she stepped up onto it and turned on the sink as Rachel put her toothpaste on her toothbrush before helping her brush her teeth, next Rachel washed her face and then they left the bathroom and went to her own room where her closet was and picked out her clothes before getting dressed and going back to Rachel's room. She climbed up onto the bed as Rachel went to get her brush and quickly returned sitting down behind her.

"Alright what'll it be today B ? Do you want to watch tv, play a song, or have me sing ?" Rachel asked her.

"You sing boo" Beth replied.

Rachel nodded and thought for a second before she began brushing the long somewhat red hair and singing.