50

LeRory sighed heavily as he held his sleeping daughter in his lap. It'd been a challenge but they'd finally gotten the small brunette to at least take a nap since she hadn't been sleeping at all. None of them noticed the doctor walking over to them "I'm looking for Lucy Fabray's family ?" the man said causing everyone head to shoot towards him "Yes that's us...what's-...what's happening ? is she okay ?" Frannie asked standing up from her seat "Lucy is beginning to wake up I wouldn't suggest you all go in at the same time maybe two
people at a time so that she doesn't get overwhelmed" the doctor told them " Okay...what room is she in ?" Frannie asked trying to contain all the emotions she was having " Room 645" The doctor told them as the older Fabray nodded.

LeRory looked down at his daughter and gently shook her " Rach ?...sweetheart wake up" LeRory said softly "Did something happen to Luce..." Rachel asked her voice thick with sleep as she rubbed her eyes "She's waking up...Fran and I are gonna go up and see her alright ?" The man told her "She's okay right ?..." the brunette asked him. " Yes she's okay"  LeRory told her and gently moved the girl off his lap and into the seat beside him. "Okay.." Rachel mumbled and watched  her daddy and Frannie go get inside the elevator. 

The older Fabray bit her lip anxiously as the elevator doors opened. Quickly the girl stepped out of the elevator and rushed to her baby sisters room. "Lucy ?" Frannie said as she stepped into her sisters room frowning when she was met with angry eyes "Why'd you save me...I told you I wanted to die...no one wants me or loves me" Lucy mumbled "Lucy...sweetheart I know your hurting I understand that but killing yourself isn't the way to go" the older girl said sitting down in a chair near her sisters bed "No Frannie you don't understand...you don't understand how it feels walking around everyday knowing your mother doesn't love you...knowing that she didn't want you...knowing that your father left before you were even born...b-being called a fag..." Lucy said looking at her sister as tears filled her eyes. 

"I don't care how low you get Lucy but trying to take your life ? Do you-...do you know how dumb and selfish that is" Frannie said looking into her sisters eyes that once again were filled with hurt "Selfish..." Lucy mumbled as she searched her big sisters eyes hoping to find something to tell her that she hadn't meant that but she didn't find that. "Yes it is do you know how much pain you've caused us ? Rachel and Santana have been crying none stop for a week they aren't sleeping they aren't eating all because of this...hell they haven't left this hospital since they got here" the older brunette said. Lucy looked down feeling incredibly guilty she was causing more and more problems every time she so much as moved a finger "I-...I-...." Lucy tried as tears ran down her pale cheeks and her heart beating a mile a minute  as her big sisters words ran through her head over and over again. 

Frannie furrowed her brows when she heard her sisters heart monitor beeping loudly "Lucy ?!" the girl said in panic when she looked at her sister to see her eyes closed. LeRory moved back away from the door when he saw the doctors rushing towards the door. He watched as they made Frannie leave the door before closing the curtain on the doors window "Frannie what happened ?" the man asked her "She was upset that I saved her an she started going on about me not understanding how she felt and I told her she was being selfish for doing this and causing us all pain and then the thing started beeping" the woman told him and LeRory looked at the girl as he sighed "You can't do that you have no right to tell her she's being selfish Frannie" he told her. Now Frannie was annoyed she was sure her baby sister had been selfish now he was telling her she didn't have the right to tell her that.

/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/

Santana rushed into her best friends room with Rachel right behind her "Q ? Are yo awake ?" Santana asked seeing the girls eyes closed but couldn't help but smile when the girl opened one eye to look at her before closing her eye again "Q what are you doing ?" the Latina asked her "Pretending to be dead...it's not working though because you and Rach are here and I kind of just wanna hug you both..." Lucy mumbled. "Can we sit with you Lucy ?" Rachel asked her softly and smiled softly when the girl nodded. The girls moved and sat on both sides of the red head 

"Am I selfish ?" Lucy asked them quietly "No sweetheart you aren't selfish your just really hurt and your mentally. emotionally, and physically tired" Santana told her softly as she began running her fingers through the red wavy locks "Can you tell us what you were feeling that day sweetie ?...what was going through your head" Rachel asked her allowing the girl to play with her fingers. "I-..I was tired of fighting...I felt like a failure...I still feel like a failure...I was upset because...I finally had a real mom...and she left me...she didn't want me...she didn't love mw our entire relationship had been fake..." Lucy told them as a few tears ran down her face "I was angry with myself because I could see how much my actions were hurting you guys....I was afraid of what I was becoming...I was acting just like Judy and Russel...smoking...drinking...I-....I started purging again...everyone feared me...I hated it...but the voices in my head just...they kept telling me to go on and keep doing what I was doing...so I composed a plan that all started with me breaking up with you Rach...but Finn added fuel to the fire and I did it earlier than I intended which is the only reason Fran found me" the girl said trying to stop the tears from rolling down her face. 

Rachel gently wiped the girls tears " I feel so guilty..." Lucy mumbled "You have no reason to feel guilty bub...you were hurting...you're still hurting" Santana told her. Lucy nodded as she laid her head on Rachel's shoulder with heavy eyes. "Get some rest we'll be right here the entire time we promise" The shorter brunette told her rubbing light circles on her back. Santana watched as her heavy hazel eyes closed and the girls breathing evened out. "You think she'll bounce back ?" Rachel asked her chocolate eyes meeting Santana's chestnut eyes "Yea....it'll take some time but she'll get back to her happy smiley self" Santana told the other girl with a small smile. Rachel nodded and shifted to get herself comfortable and after a few minutes both Santana and Rachel were asleep cuddled up to Lucy. 

I apologize if there are any typos or sentences that make no sense I just type really fast