ARIES F X LEO M - THE LETTERS OF LOVE

Requested by @waterandearth10

Aries pov:

I woke up to chirping of birds and bright daylight shining upon my face. As usual I went to the mail box to check any letters by my best friend leo who moved to an another city. My face glowed like a bulb on seeing a letter. But wait.... This one's not from leo.... It was by an another person.....The letter opened as followed :-

Dear Miss Aries

It might be strange to receive a letter by a stranger, but it is written by my own poetic mind to share my utmost affection and love to you...... A person like me hates sending affection via virtual internet, so a fresh paper would surely fulfill my wish of conveying....

Regards
A pen friend

"Strange", I muttered to myself......... I was eagered to know about this pen friend rather pen lover.....

The next day, it was the letter from the same person.... This time I received a fountain pen..... Astonished how he or she knew that I was fond of fountain pens as a writer, I decided to reply that friend.

Dear friend

Thank you for your kind words and the gift. I do not know you which makes me filled with regret. I am really eager to know about you. Hope you as a kind individual, would let me know about you.

Regards
Aries

For next 2 days, I did not receive any reply. The third day, I saw a letter and my heart beat increased.....

Dear miss aries

I will be coming to your city the next day. We will meet soon at the Celestia Restaurant at 12....

Regards
The pen friend

I jumped out in sheer excitement. I started preparing myself for the blind date....

The next morning, I got up early and shaped myself in the most beautiful avatar... I headed out to the restaurant at 12 but he was not there........ I was waiting for 1 hour, my patience started losing...... After my patience bid me goodbye, I stood up and went out as Leo caught hold of me.... "Wait Leo! How come you are here?? " He chuckles "Please do forgive this poor pen friend for coming late.... " I was astonished "It was you?? " He bends down and gives me a beautiful diamond ring waiting for approval for the date. And what would I do? Obviously accept this poor soul... After all he is my best friend.... Sorry best lover....

THE END

Author's note:-

It was fun to write. Thanks for requesting. Do keep requesting...