AQUARIUS F X LIBRA F - OUR SEAT

Libra pov:-

This is me Andreah Scales. I was new to this school. I could not find any student who would guide me to my class or help me know the basic things.

I somehow was able to reach the class. I took the first bench being a sincere student. The class seemed too boring.

I sat myself and wondered about a long time. That's was when a girl came. She was short in height but seemed strong. She represented intelligence, confidence and cuteness. She was searching for a seat. I decided to offer her the seat.

"Hey friend, you can sit here. " I offered her a seat

"Thanks friend. " She sat beside me

"You seem new here! " She added..

"Yeah, I am Andreah Scales! "

"Hey, we got same names, Andreah Bearer! " She seemed excited

I also found it quite astonishing.

"So how long have you been here? " I asked her

"Since the school began, 9 years ago. But still nobody knows me well. " She told the last part with ironical happiness.

"Oh! " I was quite hurt.

And then the classes began. We exchanged numbers in recess and were friends.

Aquarius pov:-

She is interesting indeed. I really like her personality, seems I found a true friend after 9 years. I was never in the best friend list of anyone, nor I wanted to be.

She seemed sincere, intelligent and trustworthy.

I decided to sit permanently with her.

Third person pov:-

And soon they were best friends. They sat together, chatted together. Aquarius would take Libra to Library and several other places where Libra found it nice.

She enjoyed the company of Aquarius.

She even revealed her mild crush towards a senior boy to Aquarius. Aquarius though not inclined towards matters of love, still reacts politely.

One day, some guys of her class spread the rumour about having love relationship with her crush, which she did not have. She was humiliated and devastated.

And to know who saved her, it was Aquarius. She protested strongly and fought with those guys. Libra found strength and raised her voice and hands....

They were now one soul in 2 bodies.

And this is how they grew bonds stronger than any chemical reactions.