CANCER M X CAPRICORN F - UNITING AT THE EIFFEL TOWER

Requested by @hotchocolateisyum.

Capricorn pov:-

At the age of 22, shifting to a new country was quite challenging. I had to shift to Paris for my new job. Well the job was satisfying, hence I decided to take this big step.

I started packing for my things for the flight next day...

Third person pov:-

The next day, Capricorn was at the airport talking to her mother. She was quite excited to meet Paris, her mother wanted her to be safe there.... And promised to visit her shortly....

After few hours, she finally reached her destination, Paris.
There she went to the hotel for staying, after that her company would arrange her a home to stay in....

Capricorn pov:-

Indeed, the journey was hectic........ Maybe I can relax myself in the hotel.

After 2 days, the company arranged me a home in the city itself..

As I shifted to my new home, I realised that for adapting to a new place, I need to make friends..... So I decided to visit my neighbour....

I went to the house beside mine. As I knocked on the door, the nameplate displayed :- Cancer Ferrera....
The door was opened by a charming man....
I spoke out, "Hi, this is Capricorn.... I am new to this country. I am lucky to find you neighbour.. I would like to be friends with you. "

"Thats great.... Welcome to Paris then. Why don't you come inside... "

I accepted his offer. He asked me few questions... "Well, how old are you? "

"22".
" Well, I am 23.."

He offered me crepes and croissants along with tea. The dish was sumptuous indeed.

As I ate, I told him how I was here and talked about my homeland America. I also shared my interest to tour the whole city of Paris...

He said he could help in case she found any trouble residing here.

I thanked him and bid him goodbye...

Third person pov:-

Capricorn had Cancer as a good friend besides a neighbour. They would often visit new places in Paris.... Capricorn found Paris to be an exotic place indeed. She also got to know much about the French Revolution that Cancer shared, often including the experiences of his ancestors....
Capricorn introduced her mother to Cancer who also enjoyed a good time....

She never anticipated such an early adaptation to a new place, thanks to Cancer......

Cancer pov:-

While I was cooking, I thought about my experience and fun time with my neighbour and close friend, Capricorn. She was an American who was fond of her homeland but also enjoyed the ambience of Paris.....

I got to know more about America from her. She was indeed a talented person. I must agree that she could manage matters quite beautifully.... As I kept thinking of her, I asked myself.... Am I in love or something??

I guess, je suis amoureux d'elle.....

Third person pov:-

As usual, Cancer invites Capricorn to his house. But today the scenario was very much different........
Cancer's house was decorated...... The theme represented both America and Paris, including the dishes. It symbolised unity of the two countries.....

As she arrived inside, cancer proposed her, providing her the opportunity to be his first and last love. She accepted it heartfully. After enjoying the unity... Cancer asked her to come with him into his car....

He drove her to a place, she was blindfolded.... As he removed the blindfolded.... Capricorn was awestruck. The Eiffel Tower was right in front of her. She could not believe her eyes...

"Why didn't you take me here before?? "
"Because I kept it for holding the grand moment we would be united..... "

THE END

Author's note:-

Two couples from different regions. We can know lots of things from them indeed. Keep embracing the outer world and never let rigidness prevent you loving...

Now onto the next story....