ARIES F X LEO F - WATCHING ANIME WITH A DRAMA QUEEN

Requested by KING_biyatch

Scene: Living Room, Aries and Leo's House. Aries and Leo are sprawled on the couch, empty lychee containers scattered around, the TV playing Demon Slayer.

The screen plays the scene of the death of Shinobu Kocho, the character that won the heart of many, including our two besties

Aries: Damn, that episode hit different, right?

Leo could not control her tears, her eyes red from crying

Leo:  Hit different? That episode just f***ing obliterated me!

Aries: Whoa, chill Leo, it's just a show.

Leo: Just a show? Did you not see what happened to Shinobu? She was a freaking queen!

Aries: I know, I know, but losing your sh*t isn't gonna bring her back.

Leo speaks up as her eyes well up with tears again.

Leo:  But it's not fair, Aries! Why do they always kill off the best characters?

Aries inside her mind was dumbfounded. She agreed with Leo but it seemed that Leo was hell offended and if she could, she could have went and punched the writer in his stomach and make him delete the scene under gunpoint. Aries decided to calm her bestie.

Aries: (awkwardly patting Leo's back) Uh, there, there, Leo. Let it out. It's okay to be pissed off.

Leo: Pissed off? I'm f***ing livid! And sad as hell!

Aries decided to turn on the bulb of her brain and rummaged through ideas of calming down Leo. A grin crept on her face as she found the idea. She knew lychees were the lifesaver in this case.

Aries: (trying to lighten the mood) Hey, want some more lychee? It's the ultimate comfort food.

Leo: (sniffling) Yeah, sure, pass me the damn bowl.

Aries: (handing over the bowl) Here you go, devour those lychees like a hungry lioness.

Leo: (munching on lychees) Thanks, Aries. Sorry for losing my sh*t.

Aries: (grinning) No worries, Leo. That's what besties are for. Now let's finish this anime and forget about our real-life problems for a while.

Leo: (wiping away tears) Agreed. And if they kill off another character, I'm rioting.

Aries: (laughing) Deal. Let the binge-watching continue!

And so our two besties continued watching the drama. Lets hope there are no more scenes where Leo loses her shit. I do sometimes feel worried for Aries. Poor girl!

THE END