SCORPIO M X AQUARIUS F - REGRETTING MY PAST ( PART 1)

TW:- SWEARING, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, MATURE REFERENCES, MARITAL RAPE

Scorpio pov:-

"You are all okay now, so you are discharged".

I was finally discharged from the rehab. I was an alcoholic, It was my twin brother Scott who decided to admit me here. He told that I was extremely abusive to my wife, Aquarius and I was on the verge of killing her for she fought back that day.......

I took a taxi and reached back my home. It seemed it was not open for months. As I entered, I called my maidservant who cleaned the room to make it suitable for survival.

I was back to my normal life, but one thing haunted me and made my mind panic out of regret and sadness, 'Aquarius. '

I remember how brutally I abused her while I used to be drunk. I forgot once she used to the love of my life. I forgot how she took care of me. And most importantly, how she considered me as a messiah who would save her from her abusive father.......

FLASHBACK 1 - WHEN I MET HER

Third person pov:-

Aquarius was new to the university. She was calm, reserved and had devoid of a smile. She was very much devoted to her career as she wanted to break free from her family. Her mother had died when she was six and her alcoholic father was abusive, who would demotivate and verbally abuse her.

She was junior to Scorpio by 2 years but at the recess she met him extended her hand of friendship to him.. He accepted it. Their journey started........

She used to tell him about her abusive life. She considered him as her sole friend, and a messiah....... She found a personality in him that would guide her........

And one day came when Scorpio proposed her. And she devoted her love only to him. He used to bring chocolates and flowers for her.Even Aquarius brought him gifts that showed her infinite affection for him. She opted for a part time job which actually provided her good money. As time passed and she had a good savings, she returned the money her father deserved, left the house and lived seperately.....

And soon the university ended.

FLASHBACK 1 OVER..

Scorpio smiled feebly to himself. He went to Aquarius's room. She took everything, her clothes, her accessories, but her presence could be felt by him. His heart was wrenching.......

As he sat there, he found the only trace of her, her personal diary. He decided to open it..

FLASHBACK 2 - MARRIAGE

Aquarius pov (her diary) :-

Date :- 22 Dec, 2019

Its finally the time we decided to tie the knot. 2 days later will be our engagement. I am really excited....

Date :- 22 Dec, 2019

Our engagement went like a soothing day in heaven. We both were lost in each other's love. I really await the peaceful afterlife I and Scorpio will share together.

Date:- 25 Dec, 2019

I had arranged a christmas party at our home.. It went super. Me and my fiance spent a loving time with each other. Only 3 days left to tie the knot...

Date :- 28 Dec, 2019

The wedding day, finally!!! He looked dashing, the cake was awesome. Everyone had a smile and a heart filled with joy, the happiest being mine. This shall be the best day in my life when I found a soulmate, my almighty. I shall always worship you, Scorpio (my love). Everytime I see him, my heart plays a flute of joy, my eyes shine bright, I feel surrounded by flowers. He is the only one who will be able to give me a future.