SCORPIO M X TAURUS F - REBIRTH OF OUR MARRIED LIFE

Tw :- Mature scenes

Taurus pov:-

Scorpio and I had a love marriage. But it started faltering during past few months. I realised he was so engrossed in his work that he never bothered what was going on in the house.

He was often rude with me when I asked something to him. Was he having any extramarital affair? I really wished I could end the relationship.

I was honestly tired. But one day, I saw him extremely happy. When I asked what happened, he told me that he got promoted to the highest rank and now he could avenge on his rival.

"Well now you must be happy with your promotion for which you did lots of hardwork, now I guess I am much more useless. So enjoy your life... " I bluntly told as I ran away, hiding my tears. His face became sad with regret..

As I locked my room, I started crying. Well my mind was bitter enough to be that rude. Maybe I should not have made him upset. After some time, I opened the door and went on doing the chores, like nothing happened.

But he seemed engrossed into something. It was his daily routine....

When I was done with my course, he suddenly came up to me and asked "Hey Taurus, if we are free, can we go somewhere? "

I agreed to his offer because my mind said that it would be pleasant..
We went towards our car. I don't know where he would take me to.......

But as I reached there, I was filled with awe. I saw a cottage at the outskirts decorated very nicely. And he knew I was a foodie..... So foods were main there.

"I know I had been really ignorant towards you since I was so occupied with my work life. I am sorry on behalf of all my misdeeds. Please forgive me". He said. I melted into his words and reunited with him. We had a nice time there.....

As we reached back our house,  Scorpio carried me towards his room. I was quite flabbergasted to see his room decorated with candles that he lighted later on and roses.... I expected his work papers to be there.

He pulled me closer and said with a heavy, seductive voice, "We have not completely united yet, shall we? "

I understood his intentions. And yes, we started....

WARNING!!

We broke down into a passionate kiss that made me feel the heaven. We fought for dominance and he won, biting my tongue. I moaned in pain to which he smirked. Next he went towards my neck finding my sweet spot. His versatile hands went on undressing me. I was blushing madly the whole time.

He threw me on his bed before starting with my breasts, biting, sucking, kissing and fondling it. I gripped his hair and continued moaning out of pleasure.

He kept satisfying his hunger by exploring every part of me. I was drowning into the ocean of pleasure. After he was done, he made me on my knees and made me into irrumatio. After we were done, he whispered into my ears, "Now get ready to achieve the pleasures of being a woman. "  It made me shiver...

He pushed his member inside me. I felt the soothing sensation like never before. I moaned in ecstacy. He continued thrusting inside me as I was into a moaning mess. He attacked my neck while thrusting, abusing it....

It continued for a long time before we reached the climax. Our love nectars fell onto the sheets as we panted for air..... And we cuddled with each other as we saw the rebirth of our marriage...

THE END