LEO F X TAURUS M - URGES

Requested by cosmicgarden777

Tw :- Swearing, mature themes

Characters :-

Taurus m (♏ 🌚)
Leo f (♒🌚)

Leo pov:-

It has been 3 years I am living with my best friend, Taurus. I actually shifted from my motherland India and have resided in US for my studies..... I found him as my classmate and a good friend....

It was new year eve - We had lots of fun - eating, dancing, outing, drinking and chatting....

And now I found myself in the bed beside Taurus laughing and watching movie.....

And then the most embarassing portion of a movie came - the intimate scene....

Hearing the moans and kisses, I hid my face under blanket not realising that Taurus looked at me with a smug face....

As the scene got over, I got out of the blanket to see a smirking Taurus looking at me....

"Hey man! You were looking at me since when? "

"Since the movie showed the grand scene! "

"Huh!! "

"You don't like such scenes? "

"Not much!! "

"You are in gen-Z! Come on girl!! "

"Uurrghh! Okay! "

"Leo, would you mind if I show you any blue film? "

I frowned back...

"Just asking! "

I thought for a second before agreeing...

Taurus pov:-

I took out my laptop and downloaded any blue film that was best recommended. Leo looked at me with hopeless expression.

As the movie got downloaded,  I played it.

At first Leo looked a bit aback and shocked. But later she flowed with the scenes and delved down into imaginations of profound and never ending pleasures she never thought of feeling before...

Even I felt my urges erupting. It was my wild side that began emerging with a steady pace. I looked over at her as I developed an intense attraction towards her....

I soon hovered over her capturing into a wild yet passionate smooch. And we amalgamated into a couple who haven't seen their nakedness in their souls.

I proceeded to feel her bare skin with the touch of my lips as I climbed down to her neck as my teeth marked spots of wild roughness increasing her pleasures expressed through sensual and seductive moans.

I travelled down to her breasts, feeling her warmth her heart stored for me by fondling and sucking them, embraced by her arms....

As I finished exploring her warmth, it was her turn to unleash her wildness. She was the goddess now, the lioness....

She crawled upon me taking control over my manhood as I clenched my teeth out of pleasure.

And now I pushed her to submission as I thrusted inside her. She moaned out of pain.. I soother her pulling her inside a hug and kisses to divert her. Soon the pain was defeated by utmost pleasures. I gained in speed, attacking her soft lips as she clasped my back. It was like two desperate animals making love. We made intense love until we climbed to the peak of the climax. As we planted our flag of love and bonding, I laid on the bed beside the breathless lion and pulled her into a hug cuddling her....

And we fell into a peaceful nap...

THE END