SAGITTARIUS F X CANCER F, AQUARIUS M X VIRGO M - I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR TOY

Requested by KanaoTsuyuri1234

TW :- Swearing, Bullying

Virgo pov:-

Cancer and I were inevitable friends. We knew each other since we were infants. We grew up together, ate together, played together, studied together in the same school, till now.

One fine day, two new students joined our class, Aquarius and Sagittarius. They looked confident and smart in approach. So we decided to befriend them.

But hell broke loose when we tried to talk to them.

Third person pov:-

As Cancer and Virgo approached them. Cancer went to Sagittarius

"Hi, this is Cancer. Welcome! Would you like to be my friend? "

Sagittarius darted at her

"Look at yourself. Why you dare to think you can even talk to me? ".

Cancer was silent

She was immediately yanked by Sagittarius.

" You know I have a toy which looks exactly like you. And I used to yank her hair and torture it. Now I got a human replica!! "..

Aquarius laughed with her, " Same with Virgo" he mocked

Since then Cancer and Virgo were constantly bullied by Sagittarius and Aquarius. Cancer and Virgo were made a laughing stock by them. They were treated as toys. Both of them were extremely depressed.

They decided to report the matter to their parents. Their parents were beta in the true sense of word. They transferred both of them to an another school.

Since then Aquarius and Sagittarius were shaken with deep regret. Sagittarius threw her toy and cried every day remembering Cancer. Aquarius had broken up with his annoying and bullying nature and grew up to be more mature and intelligent. He now worked for the bullied. But he wished he could meet Virgo with his changed avatar.

Years passed and now both of them were CEO's of their father's company.. Since their father were friends, they teamed up their companies.

Now they had to employ a secretary.

They luckily found one, Cancer and Virgo. But they did not knew each other. Cancer and Virgo were lucky that they got a job after a struggle. They had to reach for the interview tomorrow.

Cancer pov:-

I arrived for the interview today. I was a bit nervous for I could not foresee the future. I was soon called and I went inside. The boss was a smart and confident lady.

Boss :- Hi! Please sit down.

Me :- Thank you ma'am.

Boss :- May I know your name?

Me:- Yes ma'am. Its Cancer Crab.

Boss :- Cancer!

Me :- Yes ma'am.

Boss :- Haven't you recognised me?

Me:- No!

Boss :- Its me, Sagittarius!

I was shocked. Sagittarius!
The one who bullied me during my highschool, the one for whom I had to change my school. Who made my recognition to be a 'toy'!

I soon spoke out..

Me :- Sorry ma'am, I mean Sagittarius, I won't be able to do this job. Thank you

Boss :- Please wait!

Me:- No way Sagittarius. I don't want to be your toy anymore.

Boss :- I am sorry for whatever I did. I did those because I loved you.

Me :- This is how you love someone!

Boss:- I was peculiar. I never realised what you were going through until you left.

Please don't leave. You need to be my secretary. Want to be my business partner and girlfriend?

I was taken aback. But I decided to forgive her and accept her.

Virgo pov:-

I went into the cabin of my boss. He asked my name and when I told it, he was shocked.

Boss :- Virgo, this is me, Aquarius.

I was shocked and angry at the same time.

Me :- Nice to meet you. Now I shall leave.

Boss : But why?

Me :- I am not at all willed to be your slave, rather toy.

Saying that I left the office. He was about to stop me but failed.

That evening I got a message from an anonymous number to meet me at ABC restaurant. I went there and saw Aquarius waiting for me.

"Hey Virgo, I am sorry for whatever I did. I was never a good person. I want to again reunite with you and make up for all the misdeeds I have done. "

What he did was propose me. He sounded genuine. So we were now business partners and lovers.

THE END