AQUARIUS F X GEMINI M, ARIES M- SHALL PROTECT YOU ALWAYS

Requested by the_sad_fish

Tw:- Domestic violence, swearing

Aquarius pov:-

I had developed a crush on my best friend Gemini who used to live together along with 10 other people, including my brother Aries. My brother is extremely overprotective of me and will be mad if he gets to know this.

Gemini pov:-

I started to like Aquarius a bit. But I am scared of her brother Aries.

Third person pov:-

Though both were afraid of Aquarius' brother, they still somehow were able to confess their feelings and soon got into a relationship though undercover. One fine day, the Adolf of the group finds them romancing and gets furious making both of them afraid to the core...

He pulls Aquarius and slaps her on the face as tears form in her eyes. Capricorn shocked, tried to convince her friend Aries. Aquarius runs away to her room.

"Aries, you shouldn't have hit her!"

"Why won't I? She is my sister and I have the right to make her know whats the right and wrong!!"

"No way! Just because she is your sister, you do not have the right to manipulate her and burden her with your made up ideologies!!"

"Gemini is good enough and both of them love each other genuinely. Moreover Aquarius is smart enough to manage herself and make herself secure in any relationship. I know what you are afraid of."

Aries realises his mistake and decides to talk to his sister.

He knocks at her door,

"Aqua! Can we talk?"

"No way! Leave me alone!!"

"Aqua please, its urgent.."

Aquarius opens the door looking a bit angry with a smudged look.

Aries hugs his little sister and closes the door.

"You know Aqua why we both are here?"

She looks at him.

"Before you were born, our mother used to be brutally abused by our motherfucking drunk father. After you were born, nothing changed. One day he murdered our mother and I had to run away with you, later putting him behind the bars. I loved my mother dearly and you resemble her a lot. I don't want to lose you Aqua." He said as tears formed in his eyes

"I am sorry Aqua..."

Aquarius consoles him and assures not to worry.

"I am not afraid because you are here. But just do consider my feelings too."

And so Aquarius and Gemini could live as a happy couple and Aries being a guardian to both of them.