SCORPIO M X LEO F X CAPRICORN M - THE AFFAIR

Requested by KimJiwookpopfan

Tw :- Mature scenes, swearing

Leo pov:-

Laying in my bed beside my husband Capricorn, I felt my life meaningless. I had a job and I was wealthy. But he was a miser.... I wanted adventure and colours in my life.

Our intimate life was too dull... I would find myself staring at the ceilings with a cold unbothered face.

The hell broke loose when I found him having an affair with Gemini, the hot stupid chick.

I stood up from my bed and went out for fresh air. It was a holiday and I wanted to stay by myself.

As I left the house, I felt strangely positive. The world was in its own merry making. Winter was indeed beautiful..

I thought to myself to throw a party for me in evening. What I would do is visit a club for refreshment.

And as the dearly waited evening arrived, I wore a maroon split cocktail dress with elegant high heels and with a decent makeup, I went to my way. I know that miser was probably with Gemini....

As I reached the destination, I found the time stopped and haven welcoming me. I entered like the ruler of the area as all looked at me in awe.

I smiled to myself feeling confident...

And then miracle knocked my door.

As I turned, I got to meet my senior, Scorpio. He looked dashing and sensually aesthetic in his violet shirt with a black blazer....

We greeted each other and talked a lot about our lives. He shared how he had divorced his naive wife, Libra who had affair with Cancer, Aquarius's husband. Aquarius was one of the highest paid worker in our office and were good friends with me and Scorpio.

Also I shared about my poor married life..

"Leo, I think you should divorce that mere insect who does not know your worth! " He said with a bit anger

"I thought of. But who is there to support him? "

"See, if he had that sense, he would not have thought to cheat you. He just leans on you for your money! "

I sighed.. Scorpio was right...

"Hey, wanna visit my place? " He asked

"Yeah. Sure! "

Third person pov:-

Both Leo and Scorpio went on to Scorpio's rolls royce and they set their destination to Scorpio's house.

The house was basically a posh mansion decorated with golden lights and garden of roses