AQUARIUS M X SCORPIO M, AQUARIUS F - UNEXPECTED CONFESSIONS, PART 2 OF SHATTERED

Requested by junkookgirl13

Note :- Female aquarius will be called as Aqua. She was also a friend of these two and admired them a lot. Their enmity shook her a lot and she has a dislike towards Libra.

(Note :-To all the Libras, I apologise for such an portrayal. Its just fiction and not reality.)

Scorpio pov:-

" Be prepared to see your life getting ruined into ashes, Scorpio. "

I looked at the message and frowned a bit out of anxiety.

Did Aquarius changed his number?

I decided to call the unknown number. As the caller received, I heard a voice of a girl and my face turned a bit pale due to the mixture of pain and remorse..

"Aqua! " I called out softly

"I won't spare you Scorpio! I never thought you could be this cheap! " A cold and yet pained voice of her came reverbing into my ears.

"I want to tell you something, but not in phone, face to face. " I said in a low pained soft voice

"You think I am at the mood to meet you? " she sounded angry

"Please, I will explain you everything! "

Third person pov:-

Aqua was sitting at a caffé. Through her look, it seemed very clear that she was awaiting for someone.

Soon a guy with black jacket, white shirt and dark coloured trousers camea and sat in front of her.

"So Scorpio, what did you wanted to tell? " Aqua asked to the man sitting in front of her

He took out a paper and gave it to her. It seemed like a medical report.

Looking at the paper, Aqua's face turned blank out of shock.

"You... You have.. " Aquarius stuttured

"Yes Aqua. I have been diagnosed with major heart problem. See the date of report! "

"16 nov. "

"Yeah, the day before my birthday party, right? "

"Yeah! "

"Now I shall explain everything. After I invited Aquarius to my bday party, I went back to home to see my mother sobbing badly. The reason was this report. I just stood blank, I don't know why suddenly the face of Aquarius flashed into my mind when I saw the report.

I knew that he would be shattered and crumbled if he knew this. He would stop everything - he would shut his future into darkness of depression.

I just wanted to part ways so that he loses all his emotions towards me, maybe avoid me or even hate me.

But my determination was really toxic, I even adapted the worst ways to break the knot just to get filled with regret. "

Aqua was silent, she didn't know what to say. Scorpio continued

"I dated Libra just because I wanted her to stay away from Aquarius. Aquarius deserved a much better girl, not a popular brat like her.
And this is how I hunted 2 birds with one stone.

But I regret many things. My meaningless determination took me to such low level that I even wrote obscene comments to his sister, I shouldn't have done that, she was like my sister too.. "

Saying that he broke into tears. She kept a hand on his shoulded and spoke out

"I agree what you did is wrong. But I also know who you actually are! See, you have time to make amends. Say the truth to him, trust me, I will assist you. "