AQUARIUS F - WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT I AM

Requested by junkookgirl13

Aquarius pov:-

Good day all, and specially to my fellow students, 11 zodiacs. As an honoured student of this university:-

Today I shall reveal some truths some myths and some new perceptions of the 11th zodiac sign, Aquarius, a zodiac under which I fall.

You probably know us to be quirky, intellectual, humanitarian, book smart, a bit shy, bohemian, polite and the one who doesn't get angry.

Also I have seen many negative traits for us :- aloofness, lack of emotions, overly sarcastic, overly analytical, not reliable and does not respect authorities, rude

And also some facts related to compatibility from internet

So, I shall begin with my perception of what I am:-

1) Aquarius are intellectual, thanks for the praise. But that doesn't mean we are overly analytical and talk nothing other than book words.

Not me, but the Aquarius I saw were also street smarts, throw them at an unknown street and you will find them at their safe zone for sure! Trust me we know how to handle us and people in streets. We aren't the ones to sit at home and to be pampered. It's the thing we hate.

2) Rude and disrespectful to authorities - Fellow first decide what we are!

We aren't rude to everyone. Then why are we called humanitarian? We try our best to maintain a professional and respectful approach to everyone unless someone tries to mess.

3) Afraid to fight- You came to the wrong site, it must not be the site for the traits of Aquarius!

Mess with us and I am sure that I wont break your heart. We are kind.

But will definitely break your bones and face. We aren't the ones to be messed with.

4) Bohemian :- Not always. Its true that we do not confirm, but that doesn't mean we will wear stupid outfits in the name of quirkiness. I am personally sticked to shirts and jeans and some monotonous colours of black, blue and white. But I also like the colours red, yellow, gold and yeah there are plenty.

Ok enough of dissing, now lets answer some questions:-

1) Traits :- Intelligent, analytical, independent, iconoclast (not quirky), bold, intense, passionate, mysterious, angriest and ruthless when provoked, potentially vindictive but usually in a positive outcome for us, not for the one who provoked, serious.

Now don't ask whether you searched traits of Scorpio!

Actually I believe Scorpios and Aquarius are very much similar, specially Scorpio male and Aquarius female.

Proof :- Search who is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and search his zodiac

2) Jobs :- Surgeon, military, police, NGO workers, Entrepreneur, scientist, social worker, engineer etc.

We know that we will get some unique jobs some of them that I haven't even heard of, but this is what I think I like...

3) Movie characters :- Internet always shows us some characters that are lively and happy go lucky. We aren't so. We often find similarities in those characters who are determined, passionate, intellectual and serious.
I personally saw a site that matched zodiac signs with those of money heist characters :- And guess what aquarius got, Allison parker?

Come on guys, then you know nothing about Aquarius.

Coming to that, why I don't know but I feel Professor should be a Scorpio excluding highlighted vindictiveness and anger. Berlin can be too....

Like it or not, I find Lisbon  (Rachel Murillo) or Alicia Sierra (if more ruthless) similar with Aquarius.

Tokyo is Leo  and Nairobi is Aries.
Libra Stockholm or Rio or even Nairobi (Libra are very very good people, but they can also take action...)

Ok won't go out of topic now....

3) Cars :- Suvs (that looks daring), sumo, off roaders, electric cars, sporty sedans, convertibles with mainly black, white and steel in colour, blue, red....

we love thrill and adventure and thats what makes off roaders attractive to us....

4) Other zodiacs:-

1) Scorpio:- This is actually the zodiac we are more compatible and friendly with. The females of this zodiac are very very good, decent and friendly, unlike they are portrayed.

Males of this zodiac are to be rated millions of stars. They do have a personality that is respectful and admirable and not always are sexual. But I must say that I find similarities with their traits to that of internet :- mysterious, passionate, enigmatic, intense and serious. But they are very intelligent too.... but they can be ruthless and scary dangerous villians.....
We are compatible with them and not incompatible.

2) Leo :- They aren't arrogant and self centered. They do not show off themselves. They do not need too. Its their generous heart and kind nature that makes them kinglike. They do not talk shit and unnecessary things and boast the least.... We respect you Leos...

3) Aries :- The Aries I saw are absolutely opposite to what they are portrayed. They are calm, composed, very intelligent, thoughtful and decent. They aren't aggressive and hot tempered. Rather they do have a control on themselves and manage themselves best.

IMPORTANTLY, EVERY ZODIAC SIGNS HAVE GOOD TRAITS THAT I ADMIRE AND SEEK TO LEARN FROM. WE HAVE NO ENEMIES.

JUST BECAUSE ONE IS BAD DOESN'T MAKE THE WHOLE COMMUNITY BAD. IT'S NOT ONLY FOR ZODIACS BUT FOR EVERY GROUPS AND COMMUNITIES YOU SEE IN REAL LIFE.

THANK YOU FOR PAYING YOUR ATTENTION AND RESPECT TO MY SPEECH

Applause..........