PISCES F X LEO F - WHO'S THE GIRL?

Requested by theonewholovesmath

Pisces pov:-

I am known to be the most popular girl of this school for my boldness and sense of conpassion.

I have an idea about every pupils in this whole school.

Except one, Leo.

I met her during the PE classes only. I only somehow knew that she was twin sister of Virgo, who is actually a good friend of mine.

But one day, when I went to Virgo's class during recess, I got to meet her. She seemed polite and intelligent though reserved. She was beautiful and magnetic yet eerie. It was her eyes that were eerie. She never highlighted herself with artificial makeup.

It took very less days to become best friends, or even something more. I got to know more about her, much more than anyone else in this campus.

She used to love reading and cooking. She was very very intelligent and loved science and mathematics. Just like me.

We were very very similar.

But I didn't know one thing about her. That actually drew me rather repulsion.

She had connections with the dark web where she used to make creepy comics and stories out of her pleasure and used to write protests and bitter truths of orthodox politicians and even wanted to take action against them. She knew hacking and that would help her she told.

I felt hypnotized that I approved of, I started to walk into the darkness that shined brighter than light.

Was it love? Or much more?

I didn't reveal about my love to her. But I definitely expressed my interest of joining her in her activities.

Maybe we shall end as the partners in crime.

By now I have been working actively with her and started to make creepy stories and drawings that I used to upload there for fun and satisfying my inner demon.

Indeed this connection is much more successful than love.

THE END