SCORPIO M X AQUARIUS F - COULD HE GET HER BACK? (PART 2 OF REGRETTING MY PAST)

PART 2 OF REGRETTING MY PAST

Scorpio pov:-

Could I ever get her back? I asked myself...

I had an idea, I decided to call Scott..

"Hey bro" I said

"Hey, got back from rehab? " He asked

"Yeah."

"You know what you did when you were drunk? "

"Yeah, I deeply regret my actions. " I said, my voice shaky

"I guess.... "

"Hey, you know where she is now? "

"Why you want to know her whereabouts?"

"Please tell it brother. "

"First promise me you won't do anything wrong.. "

"I swear, I am not that man anymore, you know me from childhood. I am that previous man again, not that drunkard abusive asshole!! "

"You sound genuine, well she's living in the Cosmic Apartment, its at Celestial Road.... "

"Thanks bro.. Maybe I will stay there"

"But they allow only victims of domestic violence to stay there.. "

"Is that so? "

"Yeah."

"Okay. Bye"
"Bye, take care"

I ended the call. So how I could stay there? Wait I have an idea.....

Third person pov:-

Scorpio decided to pretend to be a victim of abuse. He did the required things. Once done, the next day he locked his house and kept his valuables in security locker. He took his essentials and set to live in Cosmic Apartment.

There he met Pisces, who made the contract. He was also a dweller of that apartment. He was kind and docile.

"Hi, Welcome to the apartment. We make sure you feel safe and happy here. "

He had bruises in his face. He was also a victim of abuse

Scorpio introduced himself, gave the required forms and took the keys of his room.

Pisces introduced him to Aries, his best friend. Aries shared how he had to suppress his abusive life since society would put shame on him. Scorpio looked down, shame conquering his mind..

Next he introduced him to a group of ladies, namely Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Vigo and Libra..... But he did not saw Aquarius there...

"Where is Aquarius by the way? " Scorpio asked without knowing what he did

"Well, how do you know Aquarius? "

"She is my friend and she is the one who told me about this place. " Scorpio cooked a lie at the top of the hat

"Oh well, she is a lone wolf. Well, she had the most heart wrenching experience among us. She is very much brutal and cruel to the outer people who mess with her. But I know she has a broken golden heart... I shall meet her with you, she must be in the balcony... "

Pisces took him to the verandah, Both of them saw a girl with short hair and strong physique sitting at the balcony staring the outer view. Scorpio saw her face extremely bruised and her physique much stronger, like a soldier who was just at a battle...... Her face told several stories that wrenched his heart.

He thought how beautiful and angelic her face used to be before. She had a smile when she loved him. Now, her face was alike a serial killer, the face he had when he used to be alcoholic....