LIBRA F X AQUARIUS F X SCORPIO M - LOVE FOR PHYSICS

Third person pov:-

Libra was a student of 12th grade whose parents had divorced recently. Libra's mother was an alcoholic and dated a pervert. Libra felt very uncomfortable and hated staying at home for the torture of her mom and her boyfriend. She often quarrels with her mom but her mother was very insensitive.

She used to be depressed during class too. She one day got to know that a new teacher would come to teach physics, the subject she hated the most.

She got to know the teacher when he himself introduced to class, his name was Scorpio and he promised to teach everyone with understanding and no strictness in teaching. Except he wanted the students to be disciplined and sensible.

Though Libra liked his teaching, she somehow felt that she could not cope up. Mainly it was due to her problems at home.

One day Scorpio called Libra.

"Excuse me Miss Libra. Could you please come to the class for a moment? "

"Sure sir"

She started to fear what would happen now. Was it her performance?

Actually it was.

"I actually checked your notebook and also your test paper and what I could analyze was that you are facing problems in this subject.

See I won't scold you or defame you. You are actually a good student but if you feel any problems in studying, I can help you with it. "

"Actually sir, I lag very much in this subject and maybe I need tuitions for this subject. But my parents do not have the condition to do so. "

"Its okay, if you want I can teach you. And you do not need to pay. Also Aquarius is also agreed and she is a very good student of senior classes. And yes, since she is a science student, she will be able to help you out.

" Thank you sir. "

Libra felt relief since she got some time to leave her house. She knew that her mother was careless and would not care if she was at home or not but would pretend for her lost respect.

Libra pov:-

At evening, I appeared at his house. Aquarius was also present, we shook hands and then set to learn. And guess what,

I never knew that physics could be so interesting. Thanks to him. Even Aquarius's interaction added up to the beauty of this subject.

And my graph of performance increased rapidly and physics turned out to be my most favourite subject.

Aquarius offered me to stay at her place for I felt suffocating at my home. We both earned through a part time job.

Scorpio used to teach us very very well, I got so many advices from him regarding my future. What career I can pursue and what I needed for that.

I had also one day revealed my condition in family and he actually helped me deal with it. It was Aquarius's kindness and also he had talked to Aquarius requesting her to let me stay with her and she happily agreed.

Third person pov:-

After 10 years, Aquarius was a well famous surgeon and Libra was a famous architect who despite having different homes, did not sell their old small study house, and they often meet.

Though Scorpio isn't alive due to old age, but they still remember him and are very grateful to him for what they are today.