SCORPIO M, AQUARIUS F, LEO F - THE DOLL

Scorpio m - Police chief, husband of Aquarius

Aquarius f - Forensic expert, wife of Scorpio

Leo f - Police officer

Scorpio m (Scott) - Antagonist

SIDE CHARACTERS

Taurus f - Antagonist 2, (deceased)

Libra f - Child of Aquarius and Scorpio

Gemini m - Forensic expert, assistant of Aquarius

Third person pov :-

In the Celestia city, cases of serial murders were coming at the headlines of newspaper. Police chief Scorpio was assigned to find out the serial killer...

Scorpio pov :-

I immediately started shifting through the case along with Leo, it was a serious matter as it was about the sake of lives of young teenage girls......
The killer followed a pattern, an artistic pattern to accept. There used to be only one evidence, a doll's face, that was mutilated just like the faces of the victims..... I guess it was an indication to show how he would treat the girls.....

" Chief, I found a clue. " Leo stated
"What is that? " I asked
"I had checked the files, according to forensic reports, the victims were assassinated 2 days before the police found the body. It is same for every case. I suppose the killer takes 2 days for planning the disposal... "

"You are right.... I guess, we can visit the forensic lab. Let me contact Aquarius". I stated.

Aquarius pov:-

I receives a call from my husband. " Hi honey! " I told
"Hi sweetheart. Have you done examining the bodies?? "

"Yeah, and I have many things to tell you" My voice was cold that hid the stress I got examining them..

"Ok, coming in 5 minutes"..

The call ended. I called out gemini....
" Hey, have you found out anything else?"
"Yes... " And he handed me the report...

Scorpio pov :-

I went towards my car and headed at the driving seat, Leo beside me. We reached the lab in just 5 minutes. We were greeted by a stone faced Aquarius.

"What have you found? " I asked stern.

She told us the report:-

1) All the victims were girls between ages 13-17.

2) They were tortured before assassination, their faces were mutilated brutally, which implies that the killer was sadistic and a psychopath.

3) All the girls were in their school dresses, which implies they were abducted while they were at or near school premises...

4) Traces of drugs were found in their body, which means they were drugged..

5) The killer is a left handed individual who knows how to throw daggers skillfully.....

"Now I must say that this case is extremely brutal. I am pretty sure he or she is finding the next prey."

"Good job Aqua..... Now Leo, the next thing we should do is visit the schools of each girls and find out when they were last present..... You inform the other officers... " I ordered

"Ok chief".

Third person pov :-

Scorpio and leo along with other officers starts visiting the schools of each students.

Scorpio pov:-

On investigation, I got to know that there used to be magic show everytime, 2 days before each child got abducted.........