SCORPIO M X LEO M - BEING A BRAT

Requested by real-villian

Tw :- Mature scenes, swearing

Scorpio pov:-

Finding myself in the candy shop with a mischevious Leo, I again wasted my hard earned money in his favourite candy. Honestly, he had been a great brat for these few days. But I could not do anything for he was too sweet and cute.

"No, not this one, I want that!! "

"Thats too costly! "

"I want that only!! "

I sighed. I had to purchase that. When we were returning on our way home, I thought how the hell I could punish him. By beating? No, not at all. He was too cute and that would have been really bad. Then, banning his food, pretty boring. As I thought of ideas, I smirked to myself when I found the perfect one....

At home while we were busy lovemaking, Just as I wanted, he had forgotten to remove the vibrator from his entrance.... The way was clear!

Third person pov:-

The next day, Leo again started being bratty about buying his candies and sweets..

This time Scorpio knew what to do. He took a small remote with him and drives to the shop.

As usual, Leo started with his crying. This time Scorpio was more strict to make Leo more stubborn and agressive. And when Leo crossed his limits, Scorpio turned on the device inside him with the remote. He let out a loud moan before covering his mouth and almost breaking into tears. Scorpio smirked and without saying anything went towards his car and sat on the driving seat.  Leo barely able to walk somehow managed to give him a seat.

Throughout the way, Leo was crying and panting, while Scorpio kept driving with a cold face...

As they reached the home and the main door was unlocked, Leo thrashed himself on the bed...

"Got your damn candy? " Scorpio asked him

"I hate you man? " Leo said crying

"Well, I brought you some! "

"Really? "

Scorpio showe him the candies he brought. Leo was happy.

"But the show is not over yet? " Scorpio smirked

Leo looked at him blank before he was pushed to the bed hovered by Scorpio. They engaged into a passionate kiss lasting for a long time before Scorpio took out the device replacing with his manhood. Leo let out a loud moan escape before Scorpio started thrusting. Soon the thrusts went harder..

Leo groaned out of mild pain he received as the punishment which he liked a lot. Scorpio smirked as it continued to be hard... Soon they reached the climax as Scorpio let out his river flow.....

Leo finally collapsed and panted heavily as he was pulled into a blanket and a warm hug by Scorpio.

THE END