AQUARIUS M X SCORPIO M, LIBRA F- SHATTERED

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

IF YOU WANT A SECOND PART, DO COMMENT.

Tw :-A bit of swearing, mild mature scenes,

Requested by junkookgirl13

Third person pov:-

Scorpio and Aquarius were a famous duo in the entire college they studied together. Their friendship was an example to the students who had friends or even aspired to have friends.

Both were high rankers in education and sports. They used to sit together, glued. They were like a common soul in two physicalities.

Third person pov:-

Both the friends were at a caffé, having a snack while talking amongst themselves...

Scorpio male (SM) :- Hey, Aquarius, I have got to know that you have a crush?

Aquarius male (AM) (blushing) :- Well, um.... you know!

SM (smirking) :- Oh! don't be so shy! Btw, who is it?

AM :- Well, its Libra. .

SM :- Oh I see! The popular girl! She is hot though! You have a good choice!

AM (nudging him) :- Your jokes!

SM :- Thought of revealing?

AM:- Well no!

SM :- Hey, leave it! I am organising a grand birthday party of mine consisting of all the students of my grade and also my other friends ! Do Join! Also bring your sister Taurus!

AM :- Woah! Will join. Do share me the venue and time!!

And they left paying the bill....

THE DAY AT THE PARTY

Third person pov:-

Aquarius with his sister Taurus arrived at the party. He brought two gifts, one for Scorpio and one for Libra. He thought of revealing his love for her today...

He searched for Scorpio and found him after a bit of searching...

AM :- Hey bro! Nice to meet you! Here's ur gift!

He took it and started to talk with others. Aquarius felt a bit strange. It seemed that he was just an invited clasmate.

Aqaurius pov:-

I thought Scorpio would introduce me to his family and other friends.... Neverthless, he might be busy with his formalities...

I asked him, "Hey, where's Libra? "

"Dunno " He said nonchalantly without even looking at me.

I felt a bit alienated. I waited like a stranger with my sister Taurus beside me. Well, crunching snacks might help.

So I went for the snacks and spent considerable time on it. Taurus was with me all the time feeling alienated and nauseous. I convinced her and made sure she felt comfortable.

Once I finished my food, I went to the washroom to clean my hands.
My eyes captured something that made me unsure whether to feel disgusted, broken or cry.

I saw my best friend making out with my crush, almost ready to go to their birthday suits, being extremely freaky. Sounds of gasps and groans pierced my ears like a sword.

Scorpio then suddenly turned his head to look at me. He smirked and glared at me and said

"Why the heck are you invading our privacy! Mannerless!"